Reviews for In Short Supply
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 21 . 8/3/2009
Oh no. . . .Red's gonna find out what's been going on. . . That is so not good. . . .But, I loved this chapter. Zim all out of it was funny. I loved when he walked in during the transmission and was like 'wrong floor'.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
Yay! Bob! I love Bob! I feel bad for him. . .stuck doing Zim's math homework. That's so not fair. But funny. I can't wait to see Zim at work. . . that is going to be interesting as hell.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 19 . 8/2/2009
Aw. Their smeets are so adorable. I love Bella to pieces. But I'm not liking how the Brains keep saying that they don't expect much from them.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 18 . 8/2/2009
*cheers* That chapter was amazing! I love how you compared Red and Purple's sex life. That was fantastic. Simply amazing. And Purple and Zim. You explain Zim so well. I love it. Everything is so in character. And, of course, I'm thrilled that Purple doesn't hate Zim anymore. Yay!
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Dib and Zim are working together. Well, okay, more like Dib is 'working' for Zim. I can't believe he called him in the middle of the night. Actually, yes, I can. . . .Gaz was the first human to name an alien. She is never gonna let Dib live that one down. I'm looking forward to Purple's trip to Earth.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 16 . 8/2/2009
Zim's getting a part time job? That is going to be beyond interesting. I loved the counselor. She was hilarious. Scary as hell, but hilarious.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
AIDS? Wow. . . that was awesome. Nothing like AIDS to excuse a ten day absence. . . .I love how Zim and Dib fight. It's so funny. Poor Red. He seemed so worried. I feel bad that's he's left out. . .But man. . .I can't believe he bought that 'at Foodcourtia for curly fries' lie. That was perfect.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
I am loving Zim and Purple as a couple. And Purple was right. If Zim had only been taller. . . .no one would have ever messed with him. God, I love this story.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
Zim is taller! Yay! I loved the part with Fataz. . .still can't believe Zim named him that. . . I'm glad he's friends with Gir. Oh, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
I KNEW it was Tak! Okay, so I didn't know until it said indigo eyes, but I had a feeling when I found out Nail was female and disliked Zim so much. Heh. Everyone's in this story, aren't they? I can't wait until Zim's taller and they can have more babies. . Hopefully nothing goes wrong this time. . . .
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
Great chapter. I loved the part with Dib and Purple. That was hilarious. He thinks he's a member of the Swollen Eyeballs. . .
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
Heh. Purple's starting to fall for Zim. .
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
"We're gonna get naked". That was utterly brilliant. And Fataz. . . What a name to give your child. . . Trust Zim to come up with that one. . .
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Zim, speechless? Wow. Never thought I'd see that, even in a fanfiction. But it's great. I love this story so much.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
I can't even think, I'm so terrified for Zim. . . I just have to say that I think the part with Gir at the end is just great. So in character, although a little disturbing. But hey, works for me.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »