Reviews for In Short Supply
bioldrawings chapter 30 . 9/17/2009
Ok, so this is really, really good. I read the whole thing over two days, now I'm gonna read it agin! Characters are pitch perfect, plot is pretty depthy, Red and Purple are really well fleshed out, it's really good.

I can totally sympathise with the colledge thing (I'm about to go to uni, and already much needed gaming time is being lost just sorting out the admin) so just take it easy and keep up the great quality rather than worry about how long it's taking, that's what story alerts are for!
Ranjay chapter 30 . 9/2/2009
Like I keep saying, I love how you can keep everyone in character throughout 30 chapters! That is quite amazing, in my opinion. ;D

Very interesting plot, and I always can't wait to find out what happens next. _
Serallena chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Just rereading your fic and...realized that Toadstool is supposed to be Crocker. Epic lulz ensued.

Except I can't figure out who Gourdy is. A hint, at least? It haunts me!

Thanks,

-Sera
xxSkitten chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
AH! ITS TAK! TAKTAKTAKTAK! YAY! *explodes from exitement*

I wanted to wait until I got to the last published chapter to review, but...you put Tak, my all-time favorite character, in the story in the most ingenious way possible. I love you. T_T
Invader Neek chapter 29 . 8/23/2009
Hey I love this story I am about to read Chap 30. Yey!

I hope that this will continue because I'm slightly addicted. LOL

Hum I am hoping on making some fanfiction at some time but I do not have any ideas. * Cries* Writers block!

I love you work and I posted on your deviant art about me joining the the contest thing, I'm neekoninja on deviantart.

Great Story!
HLJLFITY chapter 30 . 8/22/2009
I love the use of Sizz Lorr, Shloonktapooxis, and Dwicky. They're actually my favorite side characters! Shloonktapooxis actually seems slightly more articulate than I remember, but that's not a bad thing. It's actually kind of scary, considering how spazzy he is in this fic. I can't wait to see where Sizz Lorr's Frycook prediction goes! Good work!
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 30 . 8/3/2009
Dwicky! He's so lame, but funny. I can't believe how you've managed to get every character in this show into one fanfic. That is purely amazing. And everyone is just so in character it's insane. I love this story. I can't wait until the Resisty get to the Massive. I'm hoping Red gets there before they do. . .
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 29 . 8/3/2009
This just keeps getting better. I'm looking forward to (and dreading) what's going to happen next! Oh, I just know it's gonna be good.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 28 . 8/3/2009
NO! No no no! I hate Dib right now! I can't believe he gave photos to the Swollen Eyeball! (well, I can believe it, I just don't want to). But I love Gourdy. She's funny. Off to read the next chapter. Must know what's gonna happen next!
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
Minotaur! That's what Gir's been saying the entire story! Now I get it! ha ha ha. I love the kids. They are a trip. Most certainly Zim's kids. I love Maroon. She's so adorable and simple. Hee. Dib's right in Zim's hanger now. He's gonna get his ass kicked.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 26 . 8/3/2009
You know, as I was reading that description of the perfect torture device for Irkens, I thought it sounded a lot like a roller coaster. What hell that must have been. But I like that Zim wants to protect Pur so much. They are just so cute together. I like how Keef knows his favorite color has changed by the way he walks. That's disturbing in so many ways. . . .And Dib. . .wow. He never ceases to amaze. A fake pak? That is insane.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 25 . 8/3/2009
Poor Purple. I would be terrified if I were stuck on the massive with all those techs glaring and whatnot. I'm so thrilled he ran away to Zim's. Hee. He got to see him really pregnant. . And Red. Wow. I loved that. He really likes those Vortians, doesn't he? I can't believe he invited her to see him at the Massive. Awesome.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
I love Zim and the cashier. They are funny together. That counselor though. . .damn, she is one freaky lady, ain't she? ha ha ha. Purple's in danger, I think. He should leave and stay with Zim forever. That would be awesome. .
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Why do the Brains keep saying they don't expect much? That is driving me crazy! Urgh! I love their kids though. They're so cute. Poor Dib. Detention and no answers. He always gets the short end of the stick. ha ha ha. Finally got to see Zim at work. Awesome. He's so bossy. I love it. So perfectly in character.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 22 . 8/3/2009
Purple's falling in love with Zim, I just know it. And I think Zim's falling in love with him right back. But NO! Millie! I can't believe Gir threw her in the oven. How horrible. And heh. Zim called him by his name. AND got his mission back! These chapters just keep getting better and better! But. . . Purple better watch his back. . .Red's onto him and he's got a whole lotta backup. . .
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »