Reviews for In Short Supply
Batattu chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
OOOmmiglob this is so hilarious. Tallest Pur., you had to know :DDDD
Starless Midnight chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Why isn't there more? Are you ever gonna continue this? I liked it...
Angry chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
I really like this story but I'm really pissed off Zim said rape was a myth AND Keef nonchalantly brushed it off. I haven't read farther but I don't believe that little bit was necessary. It was uncalled for. The ramifications of saying rape is a myth is horrific. We already live in a rape culture. Please don't extend that idea any further.
Bisexual-Dragons chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
Sigh.
This is - was - getting really epic.
Hope you can get back to it soon.
Parorou chapter 30 . 6/29/2014
Oh my god D: please PLEASE update this, if you're still planning to as you said! It's very well written and though not really my kind of story, I got completely hooked. Can't wait to see what happens next!
seikueon chapter 30 . 5/31/2014
So I haven't read a fanfiction in almost 10 years. In that time, I have also never once entertained anything in Invader Zim fanon. But I stayed up 12 hours to finish this highly recommended fanfiction, even loading it on my pathetic cellphone (not a smart phone, an actual old style cell) to read while at work.

I know it's so unlikely you'd ever finish, given that all your activity is about 5 years old. But seriously...you're leaving so many people hanging.
General Button chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
*pokes story sadly* 8(
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
goddammit now that image of Gir is in my head still died laughing though
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
The Computer- ohmygodthefuckingcomputer. I almost slid out of my chair from laughing so hard. This is amazing.
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
It's really kind of sad to have just discovered this story now.
It's great, and really well written and I'm dying to know what's coming up next but... Erm.. It hasn't been updated for a really long time so I'm guessing this FIC is dead?
But.. Yeah, still, this story is my favorite IZ fic to date
UrbanSteel chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Oh wow, oh wow! Holy baloney, Batman! I sure can't wait for the next episode of the exciting adventures of - aaaaaaand there's the stinger. Just like the show...
Flameear chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
I shall respond and say I love this fan fic even if its effectively dead. the writing was great and well done full of suspense.
XxHell's HoundxX chapter 30 . 7/26/2013
I really need to sit around and read these again
foolscap-fan chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
THIS FANFIC IS AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTIC!I read all chapters and I am on this chapter.I feel like reading this again and again!
Tigersfury chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
ive read this story once already and im going to read it again cause I love it so much!
576 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »