Reviews for In Short Supply
foolscap-fan chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
THIS FANFIC IS AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTIC!I read all chapters and I am on this chapter.I feel like reading this again and again!
Tigersfury chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
ive read this story once already and im going to read it again cause I love it so much!
Lovova chapter 30 . 5/19/2013
Dude, this fic is amazing, I can see why it was so highly praised at the Tv Tropes page :D Though I know as well as anyone how difficult it is to keep a fic going once you get out of high school, and that I acknowledge how long ago the last update was, still gonna optimistically say that I am looking forward to the next update. Awesome job!
somethingclever5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Agent Gourdy, reckgiven, female, southern... Am I sensing a Phoenix Wright reference?
Guest chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
I absolutely love this story. If I've read five that are as well written or well thought out, I've read a lot. I do occasionally find a typo but nobody's perfect. I just—there is nothing to complain about with this story except that it's not completed. XD I read it last year too and I loved it then. I all too eagerly await the next chapter update but I realize you're busy. Take your time. Do your work and keep writing! You're beautiful at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
wow, it may be a bit late too review seen as this hasn't been updates in years but... i love this story
this is the best invader zim fanficiton i have ever read
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
AWWWWWwwwww Bobs SOOOOOO cute! XD! i wish he was my slave id love him 4ever!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
-bottom lip shaking- OMG TT_TT Zim -crying- OMG
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MESSED UP!.. but im gonna keep reading XD!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I just have to say either your being VERY VERY sarcastic OR you are the evil devil of hilarious like seriously i was reading this while in history and i fell one the ground laughing -_- i got put out... but it was TOTALLY worth it XD!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
lol to this whole chapter that made no fucking sense to me :D
Lihkan chapter 30 . 11/11/2012
This story reads more and more like a tragedy. I don't know how they're going to get out of this mess
Limphidora chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
"We give free eyeliner to new clan members", priceless, I laughed so hard.
MarieVargas chapter 30 . 7/1/2012
I love this entire fanfiction. I love it. Why haven't you added more? This is amazing and perfect and I love it even though I thought I would hate it at first. Please write more!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »