Reviews for In Short Supply
Tigersfury chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
ive read this story once already and im going to read it again cause I love it so much!
Lovova chapter 30 . 5/19/2013
Dude, this fic is amazing, I can see why it was so highly praised at the Tv Tropes page :D Though I know as well as anyone how difficult it is to keep a fic going once you get out of high school, and that I acknowledge how long ago the last update was, still gonna optimistically say that I am looking forward to the next update. Awesome job!
somethingclever5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Agent Gourdy, reckgiven, female, southern... Am I sensing a Phoenix Wright reference?
Guest chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
I absolutely love this story. If I've read five that are as well written or well thought out, I've read a lot. I do occasionally find a typo but nobody's perfect. I just—there is nothing to complain about with this story except that it's not completed. XD I read it last year too and I loved it then. I all too eagerly await the next chapter update but I realize you're busy. Take your time. Do your work and keep writing! You're beautiful at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
wow, it may be a bit late too review seen as this hasn't been updates in years but... i love this story
this is the best invader zim fanficiton i have ever read
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
wow
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
AWWWWWwwwww Bobs SOOOOOO cute! XD! i wish he was my slave id love him 4ever!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
-bottom lip shaking- OMG TT_TT Zim -crying- OMG
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MESSED UP!.. but im gonna keep reading XD!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I just have to say either your being VERY VERY sarcastic OR you are the evil devil of hilarious like seriously i was reading this while in history and i fell one the ground laughing -_- i got put out... but it was TOTALLY worth it XD!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
lol to this whole chapter that made no fucking sense to me :D
Lihkan chapter 30 . 11/11/2012
This story reads more and more like a tragedy. I don't know how they're going to get out of this mess
Limphidora chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
"We give free eyeliner to new clan members", priceless, I laughed so hard.
MarieVargas chapter 30 . 7/1/2012
I love this entire fanfiction. I love it. Why haven't you added more? This is amazing and perfect and I love it even though I thought I would hate it at first. Please write more!
cupidity11 chapter 30 . 6/25/2012
So, I’m the type of person who stays silent up until the final chapter of a story they’re reading and then leaves a /hug/ review. I’m the type of person who adores characterization and a fantastic plot and wishes that she could duplicate it as well as find fics that contain it. I’m the type of person who is open to crack pairings but, who has not seen enough of it to really think about it.

Oh, and I’m also the type of person who sucks at writing anything that sounded decent (especially when gushing about a fanfiction and when it’s 6 o’clock in the morning and I have yet to sleep because of this fic).

Thanks for that.

So, prepare for a horrid list of things I find lovely, fascinating, tremendous, horrible, wonderful, stupid, fantastic ect ect about your marvelous piece of fanfiction.

Every once and a while you kind of come across a story that is good and it has everything going for it but, it ends up not meeting your expectations. Sometimes you find a story and you want it to be good with all your being because the plot sounds good but, it isn’t.

And then sometimes you find a fic that has an interesting/iffy sounding plot with a pairing and well *coughMPREGcough* and you’re uncertain of it but, everyone else seems to think it’s fantastic and an author you admire who isn’t even into all that weird stuff has it on their favorite stories pages so, you check it out…

And are blown the fuck away.

List of Doom:

•You kept that feel of Invader Zim in there. Even with the egg laying, the crack pairing, the sex and a whole list of things that are considered ‘taboo’ unfortunately. It felt like Zim.

•And Zim was great. He was a moron and defective and perfectly stupid. His occasional pitfalls were IC and when he was crying when he realized he really wasn’t an Invader I was patting my screen, whispering ‘No,baby,no. It’s okay..shooosh.’

•Purple was IC. Which I was surprised about because I didn’t really know it was possible for a character you hardly see in the show to be IC but it is. Oh and Red as well.

•Dib. Omg. Dib. He’s probably my favorite character to ever exist ever. And I giggled when he cowered from his sister and when he failed at spelling. I’m picky with my Dib and I love it when people get him right. So far, you got him pretty damn right.

•So, I guess I can just say all your characters are pretty much spotless and walk away right?

•On to the deep, scary stuff.

•Religion. Holy shit. And the history. How did you do all of that? I mean, I spend a rather large deal of my time wondering and thinking about the Empire, the irkens and their vast history but, you not only seem to have /them/ figured out but, the entire Universe as well.

•I’ve always thought it was tricky to introduce such things into a fic, and IZ and Religion is just uh, kind of like oil and water. And yet, I was convinced and more than happy to accept this head canon.

•You know, everything in this fic….new headcanons. I accept your Irken history.

•And the whole idea of the Empire beginning to split is ingenious. Never seen a story like it.

•I would like to let you know that since it is 6:13 AM, and I have been reading this fic since…like 10 PM, I have been forced to hold in any major outbursts of squealing, raucous laughter or sobbing. And I’ve been sorely tempted….

•Also, what are the CBs hiding. They’re doing…something tricky.

•And your smeets. Well, Zim and Pur’s smeets but, they are just adorable and perfect.

•Your system for naming smeets it perfect. And how the CBs keep track of them.

•I cringed a lot too. Especially when it came to the Conveyer Belt Planet.

•Bob is precious. I want to believe that Zim is some great reincarnation of a holy leader too.

•And the sex. I am in admiration how you’ve done this so lightly. It’s still fascinating and not all about it like many fics are. It’s about them, about the Empire, about the universe and the people in it.

•Would this be a good time to mention that I love you?

•You’ve involved minor characters and given us new reasons to adore them. Taken main characters and evolved their personalities. And taken characters that you’ve made from your own mind and made us become attached and intrigued with their stories.

•This /is/ a critique so there has to be something I didn’t like about your story right? Um…

•Hmm…

•Besides the very, teeny,tiny nearly microscopic fact that it

•HASN’T

•UPDATED

•IN

•THREE

•YEARS

•I’m drawing a blank.

•It is now 6:22 AM and I am expected to get up and go on with my life while the Resisty is going to try and take over the Massive while the Tallest aren’t there but, then Tallest Red might be there soon but, Purple won’t be because he’s off on Earth doing god-know-what with watermelon and what’s gonna happen in Shloogores and gosh I’m so tired I don’t even care if I spelled that right…Oh and WILL they save the Empire from tearing itself to pieces? Will Zim get the respect he deserves by someone other than Purple? Will Dib ever recover from that horrible sight? Will the CB’s methods ever be discovered? Can the oppressed Irkens gain proper rights? Will Keef ever get the chance to admit his love for Zim?

•I don’t know. But, you do.

•I suppose I could stop the listing now.

I hope college is going good. And that you’re still alive.

I hope the IZ fandom still lives in your heart/spooch because goodness you’re still affecting people even three years later.

You find stories sometimes that blow your mind and leave you speechless and wanting to cry. Or sometimes you stop being so melodramatic and actually refer to yourself in the first person.

I am in awe of your fic. I write myself. I’m a sophomore (well junior now) and still learning. I’m in the stage where I’m still shaking with exhilaration. Later I will sob and curl into a ball because there’s no more chapters and I can’t write as good as you. And Maybe in a few weeks I’ll use all that pitiful emotions to do something productive. I’ll try to turn it into inspiration like I do when I find such awesome.

So, Yeah.

I’m stupid and you’ll probably never read this if you’ve finally moved on and gotten a life aside from the internet. –insert emote here-

But, thanks for that.

-Cupid signing off(probably not going to sleep)-
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »