Reviews for In Short Supply
Dlbn chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Hey, some Dib stuff! I like his last name. hehe. well, now i think that Zim AND Purple are idiots...even more then before..heh...alien pervert...

_

Dlbn
Ri2 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Good god...a CHEERFUL Zim...that's scary. And funny.

Dib's neuroses involving Zim are funny.
alan is stupid chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
"An image of Gir sprawled out on a satin bed with a lewd look flashed through Dib's mind. He shuddered and crumpled up the notebook paper. That was an idea he could have gone his entire life without thinking."

I... Can't... Breathe... XDD

A weekly update scheduel sounds lovely! o

Great chapter, it did not disapoint, no siree. 8D

-Audrey
Wikitiki99 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
XD I love you. This fanfic keeps my crazy teenage girl, sex-obsessed mind amused.

It took me five minutes to stop laughing about Dib last name. (Yeah, I hear words- names, usually- that I like and I keep saying it and laughing until it stops being funny. XDD)
DeterminedX2 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I loved the paper airplane conversation. Dib writing lazily and Zim's highly capitalized insult of it was too funny... I especially liked Zim's "XP" emoticon, haha.

The opening was very interesting. Nice work with all the Irken culture.

Great chapter. I'm curious what will happen with the eggs...
hijklmnop chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Man, I love that you've created this whole other world, and created a culture that the show's never exactly let us in on. This story is rapidly becoming one of my favorites on here; I can't wait for more updates!
Dlbn chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I am STILL laughing my ass off. that was amazing! Stupid Zim...

_

Dlbn
DeterminedX2 chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Okay, I'm hooked. I officially love this fic. It's in-character, highly amusing, well written, and has a very interesting plot. I very rarely have the patience to read something this long, but this one really kept my interest.

You can really tell you've planned this out. Especially the parts with the Irken measurements.

This third chapter is my favorite so far. I love the way you write the computer. When it randomly said "Car sex!" I cracked up. That was too funny.

Do continue :D
Cissa DeLancome chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Whoa very spooky ending! Am very thrilled with it, I've never read a Tallest/Zim fic before and I'm very much looking forward to the continuation! Everyone is wonderfully in character, I'm very interested to see how this is going to develop. :)
BarkingPup chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Yes! Chapter three! I like the changes you made... um, you already know all my comments and stuff but I figured, hey, you commented on mine, I might as well comment on yours. (Run-on!)Sorry for taking so long with chapter four, I'll try to get it back to you as soon as possible.
alan is stupid chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
God this fic is absolutely hilarious! xD I was laughing so obnoxiously loud, I'm thankful I'm home alone. My parents would send me back to that good-for-nothing shrink. -twitch- Oh, how I hated her...

ANYWAYS, yes. I LIKE IT. Alot. I've never read a Purple Zim pairing before, but it looks like it'll be a good one. o Everyone's very in-character and all that tomato. Yup.

My favorite parts were Zim muttering about the "Valentines Orgy" and the computer yelling "Car sex!" xDD Frigging brilliant.

You also get points for putting so much thought into all of the measurments and reproductive systems and time systems for the Irkens. Nice job.

Innyhoo, you can prolly tell I'm already head-over-heels drooly in love with this fic. Update soon, luvvie.

-Audrey
Slurpee Monster chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
I love it! You acknowleged the Tallest's freaky thin-ness.

"How long do you think it would be before the empire noticed?"

"Six days!"

Purple and Zim are funny together. I'm looking forward to more updates.
Ri2 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Um...is Zim going to go over the edge now?

Zim's baby is going to kill him? How horrible.

Irkens have very, very long lives...
hijklmnop chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
It's... it's seriously an in-character mpreg fic. I... I didn't know such a thing exists.

Please, let me shower you in cookies if you finish this. This is well-written, HILARIOUS, and you have just made my day XD
Gyllbane chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
' "Woohoo!" the computer cheered. "Car sex!"

Purple looked at the computer's speaker, baffled. Karseks? "Is there something wrong with your computer?" '

I cracked up laughing when I read that. xD Keep it coming! I can't wait for the next chapter. _
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »