Reviews for In Short Supply
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
You have absolutely no idea on how much the readers of this fanfic love it so. In fact, I believe that half of the people reading it would threaten to commit suicide if you don't update. *cough* *cough* Of course this is merely rhetorically speaking. *hides gun behind back*
shannello chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
wow.

you've really thought this out. :D

i love when people write like this. stories like this.

you have awesome creativity to come up with something like this. and it's great to have something to read other than the miles of ZaDr! that's been cultivating the archives. yes. you're something else.

zim and purple. PURPLE. wow.

and his personality is so... perfect. PURPLE. it fits him. so GOOD.

well. update soon. please.

because i need more of this.

a lot more. :D
Jack's Dark Apprentice chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
WOW... Zim will do anything to make his Tallest happy, even Tallest Purple told him that his mission is a fake. Well I hope Zim will be alright! I hope he won't be killed along iwht the smeets... Update soon please.
alan is stupid chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Poor Zim... TT_TT I hope he doesn't die. Ha, Keef likes Zim! xDD But, you know, kudos to him for realizing that Zim's an alien. I never thought it was in him. You know, I'm curious as to how you're going to make this a ZAPR. It certainly doesn't seem even remotely plausible at this point, so I'm sure it must be a challenge to write. Also, the tenth rule thing... I wonder why Red made that rule... Maybe he just really cared for Purple enough that he wanted to share his glory? Something tells me that this isn't the last we'll hear about that rule... OH! And the exoskeleton covered in skin theory really was well-thought out. You seem to have put alot of thought into this, and it shows. Innyhoo, great chapter, I hope chapter six comes soon!

-Audrey
BarkingPup chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Bwahahahahaha, fear the LOGIC!

Ah, yes, even re-reading it's still good. And the stuff between Zim and the computer are still hilarious.

Myup, just poped in to reveiw. You already know what I think, anyways.
P.A.W.07 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Oh the irony of the last line there.

I must say that Keef knowing Zim was an alien was quite humorous. I hadn't really been suspecting that, but it was certainly an intresting add in.
LoneHowler chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
wow poor Zim I hope he survives. please continue with the quick updates
Save The Donuts chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Aww! I like this happy Zim! More chapters, please!
Dlbn chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Hey, some Dib stuff! I like his last name. hehe. well, now i think that Zim AND Purple are idiots...even more then before..heh...alien pervert...

_

Dlbn
Ri2 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Good god...a CHEERFUL Zim...that's scary. And funny.

Dib's neuroses involving Zim are funny.
alan is stupid chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
"An image of Gir sprawled out on a satin bed with a lewd look flashed through Dib's mind. He shuddered and crumpled up the notebook paper. That was an idea he could have gone his entire life without thinking."

I... Can't... Breathe... XDD

A weekly update scheduel sounds lovely! o

Great chapter, it did not disapoint, no siree. 8D

-Audrey
Wikitiki99 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
XD I love you. This fanfic keeps my crazy teenage girl, sex-obsessed mind amused.

It took me five minutes to stop laughing about Dib last name. (Yeah, I hear words- names, usually- that I like and I keep saying it and laughing until it stops being funny. XDD)
DeterminedX2 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I loved the paper airplane conversation. Dib writing lazily and Zim's highly capitalized insult of it was too funny... I especially liked Zim's "XP" emoticon, haha.

The opening was very interesting. Nice work with all the Irken culture.

Great chapter. I'm curious what will happen with the eggs...
hijklmnop chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Man, I love that you've created this whole other world, and created a culture that the show's never exactly let us in on. This story is rapidly becoming one of my favorites on here; I can't wait for more updates!
Dlbn chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I am STILL laughing my ass off. that was amazing! Stupid Zim...

_