Reviews for In Short Supply
SLRisme chapter 30 . 6/8/2012
I just wanted to say that I'm in love with this story, I come back to this story every few months/years and every time I re-read it I fall back in love with it. I know it's been a while since you've continued this story, but I really DO hope that you come back and finish one day.

A lot of people really love this story that you've done and it's a creative idea. You keep the characters in character, and... And I'm ranting. So, all in all, this really IS a fantastic story and I really do hope that you continue one day. :)
Elddir Rettop chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life. This is better than any book I have ever read as well. I first started reading it in early 2009 and I have come back to re-read it every few months since then. I know how demanding college is and I sincerely wish you luck, but do hope that someday you come back to finish this fic. This story is truly amazing and you have an astounding talent. I really hope someday I get to know how the story ends or at least what happens next. But if not, then thank you for writing it in the first place.
Did the Squid chapter 30 . 5/22/2012
This is still one of the best fics I've ever read. I hope the fact that it's gone three years without updating doesn't mean it's dead.

(...hey, that rhymed.)
Thessalymi chapter 30 . 5/1/2012
Please, please, PLEASE. Please for the sake of me, my friend, and all other fic readers, PLEASE FINISH THE STORY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGIN'? C
Eilonwyn chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
Um, I hope you realize that this has spoiled at least 93% of all other Invader Zim fics. Ever. It's just that good...and it'd be great if you continued it. ;) So yeah, that's my two cents.
Ohnothatsno chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
OMG LOL. AGENT GOURDY IS LOTTA HART. There were so many signs, but I only clicked at 'reckgiven.' Good job.
Skreech chapter 30 . 4/6/2012
This has to be the BEST Invader Zim story I've EVER READ! akahe;oihfadf gah. I LOVE PURPLE! I LOVE ZIM! I LOVE SMEETS. I also love RED! All this alien-smex is awesome. And funny. and I love SPLAYD! Its so weird and awesome. But I love the angst-like-ness of Purple and everything. You rock!
Skreech chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Oh! I really love this story! Zim was being so sneaky! lol. Irks are awesome. I am not a fan; I am a cultist. You rock!
Intyalle chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
Noooooo! This story is too amazing! It can't honestly have been left un-updated for a year and a half! D:

Please please *please* keep going! This story is amazing and I'm just dying of curiosity to see what happens next. If nothing else, maybe put a little summary of what *would* have happened, just to give us poor readers some closure?

Pretty please?

You're in the fic recs on TV Tropes and everything. I feel like the Tropes have betrayed me a little, sending me to such an amazing story... that hasn't been completed nor seen an update in so long.

Please, think of the future Tropers that will come here! :P
xXDark-Rose-MariaXx chapter 30 . 1/21/2012
This is areally good! But you havent updated in a couple of years. That saddens me. Oh well. You've got 30 chapters so far. That is quite an impressive number!
Ale chapter 29 . 11/22/2011
I didn't think about the fact that authors have no way of contacting reviewers :o

If you ever want to contact me, my email is

and my mspa account is Ale (just like my name here). Not that I'm really contact worthy...I guess as a just in case :S

Um...I guess I'll review this chapter while I'm here and cry about the fact that soon there will be no more to read :(

This chapter certainly is ominous. This sotry is really building itself up to a great climax, and the worst part is that it's unfinished. I thought that it was cute that Red was being nice to the vortian lol. I'm guessing that if this had a happy ending that they might have ended up together. I don't know how Purple can talk his way out of this new mess. :)

Maybe if you never plan on finishing, maybe you could instead post like a summary or something of everything that you had planned to write. It doesn't have to be long, but I would like to know how it would have ended :3

Anyway, great chapter to a great story. *sad face at there only being one more chapter*
Ale chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
Oh no! Does this mean Purple and Zim's mission is pointless and the control brains are already fixing it? :o That would absolutely suck for Purple!

Also wanting to say that I still adore this story. I've limitted myself to one chapter a day so that I wouldn't run out, but it looks like I'll be done soon.

I really love this, and would love it if you ever do continue (though it unfortunately seems unlikely :( )

I also meant to comment on the rollercoaster chapter. I thought your idea about them getting super sick on rollercoasters was brilliant. Poor Purple again. I kinda wanna see Zim actually get to feel how bad it is, so that he realizes it's not just Purple (although the protectiveness is super cute!). Then again, it might not be as bad on Zim because of the half deaf thing (or would that actually make it worse?) I kinda wanna see Purple be protective for Zim again (though he probably just wouldn't let Zim ever ride one)

Um...sorry for rambling on. I was trying not to review for every single chapter since I imagine you don't check here often. I just wanted to express my love for this story even though it's something I never would have read normally. It's brilliant.
Ale chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
I decided to give this a try after being a fan of your btsdlb thing, and this is freaking fantastic so far! I really love it a lot, which is kinda weird. This is the only m-preg thing that I have ever read. This is one of only two invader zim fics that I have ever enjoyed. You just have an awesome way of keeping all characters in canon and keeping even the weirdest of relationships feeling like they are occuring in a realistic fashion.

I know that this isn't finished, and I'm not even close to the end yet (been reading all day, but I have to sleep now), but I hope that perhaps someday you'll finish it. (not that I want you to quit the btsdlb for it since that's extremely well written as well [and has pictures!]}

Anyways, I love this so far, and figured that I should leave at least one review.
carlos13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011