Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Chronicles of the Heart
claire chapter 29 . 10/3/2012
I alway's wanted kairi and lenne to meet and sing togerher amzing and I made my own song called a 3000 words
HetaCLAMP Full Metal chapter 41 . 5/17/2011
I am here to apologize for my cousin's reviews in the past. She tends to be... too excited at the prospect... of her favorite game combined with a beautiful (in her opinion, confusing but awesome) anime/manga... However, that is not the only reason I came to review.

Your story is downright wonderful; I still can't figure out how you still squeeze in TRC elements into the large universe that is Kingdom Hearts. The work seemlessly weaves both univereses with ease. This work could've been Square Enix's work with CLAMP...now that is over the top. It's interesting you used Square Enix's other works into the fray. I formed many theories regarding your story using TRC elements and KH as well. Do you read TRC manga because the anime had stopped?

Please continue to update. I want to see what happens next though I have a vague idea someething bad will happen...

- KaoruSailorZ
UminekoKingdomHeartsFan chapter 41 . 2/19/2011
Yay you finally updated! Can't wait for the next chapter! :3
Perellow chapter 41 . 2/14/2011
Yay! You updated :D
Perellow chapter 40 . 9/30/2010
Love your story! Riku representing Fai? And Donald and Goofy being Kurogane? GENIUS! I'm glad that your story isn't a rip off of Tsubasa :) I like how you're making Sora look through Beast's past in this chapter instead of the main characters. Its a interesting idea xD

I'm wondering if you're gonna put Roxas or Namine into the story. They are Sora and Kairi's Nobodies afterall. Please updated soon! :)
UminekoKingdomHeartsFan chapter 40 . 4/2/2010
Yeah, you updated a new chapter! So is Sora gonna learn about Beast's past?
UminekoKingdomHeartsFan chapter 39 . 3/21/2010
I love this story! When are gonna update new chapter and I want evil clone Sora!XP
NinjaSheik chapter 39 . 9/12/2009
AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~!
Luna Moonsurf chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Okay the reason this review is shorter is because it's a pre-latest-chapter review. Anyways, I had forgot to mention earlier but I was wondering how you were going to play Riku out if he was Fai's parrel (am I looking to far into this Tsubasa connection? You think I'm some shady character now, don't you? _) 'cause in his first appearence it fit perfectly. Lovin' the Celes-Castle Oblivion switch by the way, very smooth. Anyways, I had been wondering how you'd potray the rest of the Fai-personality. And Kurogane, I was REALLY wondering who would play Kurogane. And I have to say, you couldn't have chosen better _ Donald is the total duck embodiment of Kurogane. As for the Fai silly-self, Goofy fits the part pretty well (not as well as Donald does Kurogane, but it's hard to top that. And finally Riku excellently fills the role of Fai as the polite, if not somewhat resevred, prince.

Oops! Did I say that out loud? *shifty eyes* If you've only watched the anime of Tsubasa and not the manga, you wouldn't really know that. (I'm sorta envious if you didn't, it's all very confusing; what with the whole thing with being a prince, then a king, then a prince again, then a king again, then a prince AGAIN, and finally stopping at being a king yet again. Gives ya headache just thinkin' about it, doesn't it?) Sorry if I spoiled anything _; However, I've spewed worse spoilers. I'm also kinda glad you didn't follow the Tsubasa storyline TOO much. I have a feeling it will definately veer off the main Tsubasa course VERY soon. But I've been wrong before, even if I'm incorrect, I'll still keep reading this if the quality of writing keeps up.

Anyways, despite my not-so-short review (with paragraphs!) having such length, it's frequently gotten a LOT worse (or better, depending on who you ask). Well, I must bid you farewell as I must go take a shower.

Byes~Sincerely,

Elegant Insanity
Luna Moonsurf chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
When I read this one particalr part I actually said aloud "Oh my gosh, you did not just make Riku represent Fai!" _; Yeah, I'm kinda a Tsubasa fan and I really only skimmed the KH archive just now 'cause my (evil) twin sister was always talkin' 'bout 'Kingdom Hearts this and Kingdom Hearts that, and OMG AkuRku!' This is really this first KH fic I'd reviewed. Plus, I don't normally review before the latest chapter. So if you're lucky/write well enough/I have enough time before having to go to bed I'll review again. Though now that I look at the amount of chapters and keeping in mind my book report assigned a month ago (and due in a week) that I haven't even started, the might take a while. Sorry _; Keep up the good work though, many people screw-up big time when they write 'based off of' fics. Well, see ya.

Byes~Sincerely,

Elegant Insanity

PS: Don't worry everybody I review gets a weird name signed at the bottom. BTW the reviews WILL get longer (and have paragraphs), just to warn ya.
water blue panda chapter 34 . 4/13/2009
Thank you for the chapter! The sand bunny thing was added in for the sake of Easter, wasn't it? It may look like a last-minute thing, but it tied in rather nicely with the plot. Me ish lookin forward to your next chapter!
knguy2 chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
So you do read the manga!then I advise you to combine both the anime and manga all together and you'll get an awesome is what I'm doing to mine even if I'm not even know I'll prod you every Saturday and Sunday for you to complete this work of art.I love your fanfic so much especially your Hollow Bastion Revelations now could you please finish Hollow bastion Revelations first then this because my fav story so far is the best of all Kingdom hearts story so need to connect a little with the original game Sora and kairi.I can see that the sora in that watery tomb is the real one and possibly the child to both the child to the original game there by any chance they will be mentioned later in this fic?I also want to find out who is in that crystal at the bottom of the the group that is traveling with this sora not the one trapped by Xemnas learn that the sora that befriended is nothing more than an empty container and this one will shock them the most a CLONE?Will King Mickey appear by the time Sora's right eye breaks or is it by the time of the end of the world you that last level in kh1 where the original game sora,donald and goofy defeated ansem who is playing clow in this fic where the clone sora will possibly die there while clone kairi will die at Disney castle which is currently nihon you have in it 're not keeping the fact that one person that have a different life in another world also have a different version of themself in another,but shares the same soul,are you?Don't you dare put your Hollow bastion fic as complete yet just put it on hold for a while you should have enough time to complete this fic should already learn the fact they had befriended clones king mickey already know that sora and kairi are clones and so did riku?if you already finish reading this then i should say TO WORK ALREADY EVEN IF YOU ARE HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK!FIX ANY DAMAGES AND GET BACK TO WRITING ALREADY!READ THE MANGA AND WATCH ANIME OF TRC AND GET SOME MORE IDEAS FROM THE GAME ALSO!MIX THEM UP BLEND THEM THEN YOU'LL GET AN AWESOME FIC!I LOVE THIS FIC ACTUALL I LOVE YOUR KINGDOM HEARTS FIC ALL OF THEM!NOW GET TO WORK!I'M IMPATIENT HERE!
knguy2 chapter 31 . 3/14/2009
now riku is acting like fai octo-duck and duct-topus!please upload.
knguy2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
um sorry again,but i don't really care if riku is in another world as long he is playing fai!Is riku prince of castle oblivion like fai is to celes?GOMEMNASAI!BYE!
knguy2 chapter 31 . 3/8/2009
You carefully choose each world,huh.I love this story so you also doing the Tao country,you know the one that had King Chaos and the last few episodes to season 2 of Tsubasa Reservoir you are ,then that will test both Kairi's and Sora's feeling for each soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »