Reviews for Ghosts, Babysitting, And Identity Problems
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
i hope you update soon! maybe have danny think he's a cat and have him go to vlads.
XSuperXStarX chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Is Danny gonna die by getting attacked by a sting ray? GASPLEZ!
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
hahahahahahaha lol that is so funny update soon (he thought he was spiderman heehee!)
Free Dan Phantom chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Oh, god he thinks he's Steve Irwin...
Hordak's Pupil chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
This is priceless are you going to have Danny wrestle Dan like a crocodile. Danny, the crocodile hunter. Keep up the great work. :)
Hordak's Pupil chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
So funny and your welcome, I thought it would be funny as some punishment for losing Dan's son. I loved the Spider-Man reference so funny, Danny needs to lay off the sugar before bed. Keep up the great work, my friend. :)
That Lady of Mischief chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
lolz great chapter *srry for not reviewing the last one...i just saw it today in the morning xD*

i must admit...i'm impresed seen Dan as a father...specialy an overprotective one o.O

"Why is he so close to that kid anyway?" he muttered to himself, "It's not like him. Dan EATS babies for crying out loud! And... I'm talking to myself again. I really need to stop..."

that line just killed me xD i can realy imagine him eating babies *i wish he could eat my sister -.-U*
Hordak's Pupil chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Another funny chapter, maybe you could have Dan punish Danny by having him babysit another ghost child to learn parenting skills(like Box Lunch) now that would be torture. Keep up the great work my friend. :)
Free Dan Phantom chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This sounds promising. And feel free to use my Characters if needed or wanted. I'll note you on DeviantART if I get a good idea for something.

I had a similer Idea for Behind Bars when after the Box Ghost uses Knives to attack Danny, he gets arrested (assaulting an officer with a deadly weapon) but little Box Lunch is left without parents (Lunch Lady got arrested for the same thing a while ago). Danny, being the good guy, takes in Box Lunch and tries desperately too control a wild FULL-ghost child, Eventually cracking and handing the kid over to Jazz who goes through similar insanity.
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
It's nice to that even though Dan Phantom is an evil psychotic ghost bent on destroy all humans that he's still a family man. I like this story, keep up the great work, my friend. :)