Reviews for Chances
RosieWM chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Awww, so fantastic! More please! :) Thanks for writing such a fun story!
LillyMay77 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
I'm loving this story! I'm so glad you're updating again! I'm excited for more. Update soon!
somebody chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
This started out really good(don't get me wrong its still good) but now its kinda confusing her giving him a chance then not liking him and stuff.. now that there going to hogmade it'll probably be awesome but just don't continue the her not liking him. Maybe she can act like it but make even mire obvious she likes him. Oh ya and throw in some of her friends comments, that'll be funny :P.
Woah I sound like a critic just want to let you know I loved this story a LOT
scarlet witch extreme chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
this is a very interesting tale, and rose is such a bitch (Bigoted. Ignorant. Tactless. Cynical. Half-Blood.), and poor scorp is so sweet, but the chemistry between is undeniable. I cant wait to read more and actually get to see the reactions of their families when they become more friendlier towards each other, and when things gravitate towards more dangerous waters. Update Soon.
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
AW! That WAS a good chapter you dork! I love your Scorpius and Rose. They ARE very realistic. Because Rose does seem like the kind of girl who would do what her father said for her to do, and let that cloud her judgement. And Scorpius... He really just wants to know one of his best friend's best friends. What's so wrong with that? Nothing. They're very very realistic. Great job! Update soon!
Bikami chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Will you PLEASE write some more... SOON?
ChicaDeTwilight chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
soo cute i like it when he blushes
SaraKlumHalpertBanks chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
PLEASE update soon. This is a really great story! I enjoy reading it very much. It's very well written. My only issue is that it can get repetitive but overall it's a great fanfic.
laplam chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Like the story so far... I just started reading Rose and Scorpius and I like it.

JMO but this chapter was not as strong as the previous one. I am enjoying how you are drawing in the other characters... it just did not grab me as the other chapter did. But writing is sometimes like that.

One other note. there are barley any curves on her ... I think you meant barely, barley is used to make beer!

Please keep the chapters coming.
endlesscalendar chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
...Wow...it's been a long time since I've been able to read a fic that wasn't torn asunder by an over/under active imagination...You managed to mix it together so well that it didn't seem too rushed or extremely slow! And your descriptions aren't drawl and uninteresting that I skip them. Bravo. You started a fic that I'll be dying to wait for! I hope you pick it up soon. This is one of my new favorites now!

Thanks for being one of the best authors of a great pairing!
blueapplepie chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
It's rreeally good!

Keep up the good work and here's to hoping you won't get writer's block. ;)
MonkeyMagM chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Are u ever gonna finish this? ITs so good ur tourturing me by leaving it unfinished!
raka chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
i know its the first time i'm reviewin' but i love your story. please update soon. rose/scorpius is a very favourite pair of mine, but its hard to find many good fanfics 'bout them. but your one is one of the few good fanfics about them that i read. so, make sure to update regularly. it would be nice if you make this a long story. here are some ideas i have:-

#there's a halloween ball at Hogwarts

#due to some coincidence, rose and scorpius meet by the lake at night, and they spend the night outside

#it's rose's birthday,and she gets a gift she'll remember always

#scorpius is invited by albus to spend the christmas holiday with his family, and obviously rose's gonna be there.

P.S. i'm a reviewer from Bangladesh.
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
I love Rose/Scorpius stories. Please can you write more, because I want to know what happens next.
Rafia chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
well, i just realized you dont have to be registered to write a review so here goes:

i LOVE this story...but its too short /...update! and update often please! ]