Reviews for Chances
somebody chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
This started out really good(don't get me wrong its still good) but now its kinda confusing her giving him a chance then not liking him and stuff.. now that there going to hogmade it'll probably be awesome but just don't continue the her not liking him. Maybe she can act like it but make even mire obvious she likes him. Oh ya and throw in some of her friends comments, that'll be funny :P.
Woah I sound like a critic just want to let you know I loved this story a LOT
scarlet witch extreme chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
this is a very interesting tale, and rose is such a bitch (Bigoted. Ignorant. Tactless. Cynical. Half-Blood.), and poor scorp is so sweet, but the chemistry between is undeniable. I cant wait to read more and actually get to see the reactions of their families when they become more friendlier towards each other, and when things gravitate towards more dangerous waters. Update Soon.
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
AW! That WAS a good chapter you dork! I love your Scorpius and Rose. They ARE very realistic. Because Rose does seem like the kind of girl who would do what her father said for her to do, and let that cloud her judgement. And Scorpius... He really just wants to know one of his best friend's best friends. What's so wrong with that? Nothing. They're very very realistic. Great job! Update soon!
Bikami chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Will you PLEASE write some more... SOON?
ChicaDeTwilight chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
soo cute i like it when he blushes
SaraKlumHalpertBanks chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
PLEASE update soon. This is a really great story! I enjoy reading it very much. It's very well written. My only issue is that it can get repetitive but overall it's a great fanfic.
laplam chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Like the story so far... I just started reading Rose and Scorpius and I like it.

JMO but this chapter was not as strong as the previous one. I am enjoying how you are drawing in the other characters... it just did not grab me as the other chapter did. But writing is sometimes like that.

One other note. there are barley any curves on her ... I think you meant barely, barley is used to make beer!

Please keep the chapters coming.
endlesscalendar chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
...Wow...it's been a long time since I've been able to read a fic that wasn't torn asunder by an over/under active imagination...You managed to mix it together so well that it didn't seem too rushed or extremely slow! And your descriptions aren't drawl and uninteresting that I skip them. Bravo. You started a fic that I'll be dying to wait for! I hope you pick it up soon. This is one of my new favorites now!

Thanks for being one of the best authors of a great pairing!
blueapplepie chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
It's rreeally good!

Keep up the good work and here's to hoping you won't get writer's block. ;)
MonkeyMagM chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Are u ever gonna finish this? ITs so good ur tourturing me by leaving it unfinished!
raka chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
i know its the first time i'm reviewin' but i love your story. please update soon. rose/scorpius is a very favourite pair of mine, but its hard to find many good fanfics 'bout them. but your one is one of the few good fanfics about them that i read. so, make sure to update regularly. it would be nice if you make this a long story. here are some ideas i have:-

#there's a halloween ball at Hogwarts

#due to some coincidence, rose and scorpius meet by the lake at night, and they spend the night outside

#it's rose's birthday,and she gets a gift she'll remember always

#scorpius is invited by albus to spend the christmas holiday with his family, and obviously rose's gonna be there.

P.S. i'm a reviewer from Bangladesh.
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
I love Rose/Scorpius stories. Please can you write more, because I want to know what happens next.
Rafia chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
well, i just realized you dont have to be registered to write a review so here goes:

i LOVE this story...but its too short /...update! and update often please! ]
aldehyde chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
i just read the entire thing in one sitting and i can't wait to find out what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! rose is infuriating [although i understand her actions] and scorpius...awh, he is just way too adorable ;)so yes, update please!
ChaoticxTheoreticals chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Okay. I'm going to attempt to give you a nice, in-depth review because that's what every author wants, right? :]

Anyway. So I just read the first four chapters, and loved them. Though I do think I have some things to critique on.

Albus and Scorpius' friendship - Seeing as their families totally hate each other, maybe a memory of how they became friends? Because they had to have judged each other when they first met. It would be cool if you told some kind of catalyst that would have started a friendship. You know? I was just curious, and thinking, 'How did they BECOME friends?'. I do like how Albus is subtly playing matchmaker, it's cute.

Scorpius in general - I like him, but with Draco and Lucius as father and grandfather, I would think he would have quite a bit of pride still, and would also have trouble apologizing. I just think he's a bit too nice, I would love to see Scorpius and Rose butt heads more, even if they're not actually angry. Like when you debate with a good friend. You don't have the same opinions, but it's not an argument because you're not really angry or trying to hurt the other. They just seem the intelligent types to do that.

Rose in general - She IS a bit bitchy. Though I can understand having difficulty understanding she's wrong, and charging it like a bull than accepting it. Because what I think you've set up, is that she has a reputation among her friends for never giving in, accepting defeat, or saying sorry/that she's wrong. So I think she might feel that if she does accept Scorpius is changed, her friends will give her hell for it, intentionally or unintentionally? That's just my guess. It would be funny if she and Scorpius kept a more secret relationship, and someone like Albus or something stumbles in on them. I think that would be better than a big reveal, because for her I think it wouldn't provide as much of the strife. Plus, if it were James or Lily or something, she would have an ally to back her up if people DO start giving her hell.

Minor characters - What I really like to see in next generation or Marauders stories, is the last names of the parents or the children. I like seeing little Easter eggs. Like maybe Christian's last name is Zabini. Or Rose could have a friend outside her family like May, whose last name could be Longbottom. Or someone less recognizable, like MacMillan or Bones. I personally just adore little things like that and would like to see more of them in your stories.

Professors - Where are all the professors? I miss McGonagall's tough love and Flitwick's adorable-ness! I would also think the kids would be hanging out with Hagrid, as an old friend of their father's. Or perhaps who are the new teachers for DatDA, or Potions. Just throwing out ideas.

The Old Generation - What does Harry think of Albus being best friends' with his enemy's son? Just little parental stuff thrown in. It could describe Harry and Ron's first reaction to Scorpius, especially Ron since Rose and Scorp end up together.

Quidditch - It's a little thing, but I found myself wondering what positions they all played. It would be interesting if Rose and Scorpius were both Seekers, or both Chasers.

Hahah. I'm probably forgetting some things, but if I remember them I will post them next chapter. But I do really like your story. It provides the events so realistically, and I think for the most part how things would really unfold. Post the new chapter soon please!

- Marie.