Reviews for Chances
dessismama chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
I do hope you get Rose and Scorpius together... I do not mind the love/hate thin line stories, especially when well written.

Keep going please!
Just Some Human chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
it really wasnt that bad!

i understood what you were trying to get across

& i liked it

like how she kinda froze up cause he technically asked her out

& im glad its not one of those love-hate things u were talking about

those are really common

so im excited to see whats coming up next!

dustandglitter chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
This is pretty awesome.

And yeah, it's good you've written a Rose/Scorpius story. We are lacking.

What I don't get is why they haven't got a Rose char on the FF list. Psh.

Anyway, great story! Update soon!

Blackmusasabi chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
I'm enjoying it so far! Please update soon!

Take care,

B.M. :)
EndlessSkies chapter 4 . 1/27/2008

dearest, i loved it! the artist is always most critical of his best work.

though i do wish they would go to hogsmede as more than just friends... but i suppose i'll wait. ;)

we're getting close because now we're past the hate! woo!

btw, i never thought of rose as a bitch, just stubborn like her daddy. people interpret stuff in different ways i suppose. we just aren't seeing her interation w/ other people as much, so we're only seeing her being a bitch to scorp as that is her personality in that situation. the fic is about rose and scorp and their relationship, not everyone else's. do i make sense? maybe not...

also, i love scorpius! he's adorable! you best be giving me some snogging soon or i don't know what i will do!
ameretdoux chapter 3 . 1/26/2008

this is the first scorpius/rose fic i've read, but i really like it although rose's prejudice seems pretty unfounded, i'm thinking it has mostly to do with the fact that she likes him. which she clearly does. i do hope they figure it out. oh, and good job filling out characters that we know nothing about from the books :P
Rae Tamwood chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Awesome story, I love it. I hope Rose DOES give a chance to Scorp, he deserves it, he's so sweet!

Bye ;)

Just Some Human chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
aww this is really good!

i love it

it sounds realistic too,

cause harry did kind of seem at ease with malfoy at the end

& ron didnt

so that makes sence that rose would hate him

this is really good

i love the concept of it

please update i love it!(:
quwira chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
arg i wish i had something better 2 say, other than it was an awesome chapter. i like how u made the personalities of characters that came in2 the end 4 about 3 pages. they're quite believable, especially how u've made them grow up, coz they were all quite little in the 7th book weren't they?
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
Oh please keep writing! It's so good! I want them to hook up already!
hondagirl chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Okay so I just read trough your story and its pretty good. I like the angle you have hear of Rose giving Scorp a chance.

But only criticism is I think that Rose is way too stubborn and Scorp is way too nice. But thats just me. I mean i'm really not seeing how Scorp all nice and apologizing to Rose when she's so mean to him.

but other then that you've got it down good.

Although if the Slytherins used the field to practice why was Rose flying around and none of the Slytherins stayed to practice? It sounded like Rose was all alone flying. i mean right after they got there even Albus was signaling to Scorpius to leave her alone but his team was supossed to stay and practice. What happened to practicing?

I'm sorry if I'm upseting you or something or making you mad. i'm just wondering about certain parts of your story. Look I even signed in so feel free to PM all you want to yell.

I do really like the way you write and your descriptions of characters and events are wonderful. )

Bornonceagain2543 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Wow great story so far! I also just discovered s/r and I find that they are such a cute couple! S is just so adorable and even thought R seems to come on too strong, your handling her difficult caracter so well )... Also, just a little suggestion, I think you could maybe add more description/details about the places and surroudings (weather when their playing Q)just to make the story richer. Other than that, your doing a fantastic job and I can't wait for you to update... and soon!
Rachel chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
damn, i had a review done but it got deleted.

first, you might want to change the rating, unless this story's going to deal with some extreme content. i don't see this story on the list unless i change it to include M rated fics as well.

also, i think you're doing well so far, though things have gone a bit visually-oriented for me. i mean, you write all the visual tics well, so that we get that Rose is embarrassed about how she's acting, but it might help to make her true feelings more blatantly obvious. of course, she probably hasn't admitted those feelings to herself, so that might be tricky. as one reviewer pointed out, she's acting a bit beastly towards Scorpius- it might help to explain that, maybe show what kind of a person she is when he's not plaguing her, etc.

hey, that was better than the first one. oh, and the ending's fine; you should definitely go with your instincts. :D
Squirrel Watching chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I hate Rose so much. I really don't think Scorpius should care what she thinks at all. I'm kind of surprised she keeps any friends at all with her self righteous attitude.

Your writings great, and I think you have a good set up with the story. I really like all of the other characters. I just really despise Rose and I fail to see any good qualities in her.
EndlessSkies chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
ah! the tension grows!

growl! i love scorpius! rose better get all over that soon!

thanks for the quick update

so... do it again!