Reviews for Chances
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I love this chapter I love their interaction and how they are both so unsure. Great job can't wait for the next chapter please update soon :D
meldisil chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
cute story so far! i like the 2 chapters with rose a lot.

update soon :)
Countess of Abe chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
I thought you did fine with the characterizations. Since JK never really wrote about the kiddoes, you can write their personalities however you please. That's kind of the point of fanfics. Good job on this chapter!
Countess of Abe chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I like it so far! I can tell that Scorpius is nothing like his father, which is an interesting take on the second generation. Rose is JUST like her father. It's a really cute spin on a Weasley/Malfoy relationship. Please continue!
EndlessSkies chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
omg!

i love your story!

so well written and i love how you portray scorpius! he's so cute!

anyways, ive put this on my fav list so you better update soon!
marrou chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I love the first two chapters. I am looking forward to the next one.
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I like this story a lot I like the way you set up their relationship I have read a few stories of this ship that sounded far fetched but this one is awesome! Please update soon.
new.age.hippie chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
i really love this story soo far

i like how s/r hint that thir relationship will be confusing/frustrating LOVE drama

i really like s character dont think you could have made him any better

and i love how rose is always kinda portrayed as the smart girl but nothing else

like hermione i can really see rose being really pretty tho just in "hiding"

well cant wait for more! hurry D

ur fan- Jasmine
Rachel chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
first chapter- I love the paragraph about the reason why Rose 'hates' Scorpius, especially the "as she liked to believe" bits. I do think she must be really stubborn and angry at the idea of Scorpius for her to be so slow in realize that he seems to be the least Malfoy-ish person ever, despite the last name. The guy stutters, for goodness' sake! And he's good friends with her cousin. And him saying she was acting like a bitch and her realizing that he was right- fantastic. Because she was, and there's no getting around that. Oh, subtly establishing that Scorpius has a crush on her- it's never interesting when the author just says "Scorpius had a crush on her ever since" blah blah blah.

The cousins are great in chapter two; I like how not every speaking character flocks toward Rose after her conspicuous entrance with her former (perceived) arch-enemy. I like how you introduce characters. They just walk in and out like they're supposed to, without a paragraph and/or pie chart about their personality. Like Christian and Regan- all we know is their preferences in girls is slightly varied, and that's alright. And LOL decapitation. :D

Um, so two chapters in and no complaints- you said you felt iffy about the character portrayals but you can always fix that. My only complaint is "barely" is spelled "barley."

There, I hope that gave you a bit more to chew on. :D
isa18 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
OMFG! I've been wanting to read a Rose/Scorpius fic since FOREVER! OMFG, why did I see it just now? Luv you *bows down* You've just made my day 10 times more wonderful! Ah, I'm too hyper right now, gotta calm down _ Update soon please! Huggies
quwira chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
haha very kool kit kat! and i herd u made a new AMV, i'm at ma grandma's house atm, so i cant watch it, but i will once i go back home :D
darkpenguin chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I love this story, it's off to a really good start. Rose's attitude is such a refreshing (and realistic) change to fanon!Rose, and Scorpius is just so sweet. I can identify with both of them, although Rose does come across as a little overbearing (but I'm well aware she would be, since this is the beginning of the story). Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for chapter 2. Best of luck!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Love it, love it, love it- please continue on, we need more fantastic Rose/Scorpius fics! I honestly have no critique, except that there needs to be more. :D
paula chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I like your story so far! I love the way you have portrayed Rose

update soon!