Reviews for Fallen Angel
Patty Bilotti chapter 1 . 3/13
That story breaks my heart, at the Turning Stone Casino on New Years Eve 12/31/13 , at his concert I gave him Roses for her just knowing as a parent he felt her always with him...
chi north chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i lose my presious son patrick to an over dose of herion i didnt know frankie valli lost his daughter to that until i just seen jersey boys icryed so hard it hit home for me i miss my so so much but believe he is home again thankyou frankie valli for sharing your story god bless you
Anne Oying chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow... *blows nose*

I always end up balling like a baby whenever I hear that song.

The scene where he gets the phone call is probably the most moving thing ever, you really did it justice, you made Frankie seem like a vulnerable little boy, this story is so tender! I love it!
showtunediva chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I just saw Jersey Boys this afternoon and that was the most emotional scene in whole show. Very nicely written.
Mikokat chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow. I have to say that this is a really well-written and moving story. As a big fan of Jersey Boys and Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, I've been more inclined to find out more about Frankie's daughter Francine. I was searching it up on Google and came across this story. Really sad theme, but great story at the same time. I have to say that this has made my favorites list.
toripaige224 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was wonderful. Great Job. There should be more JB fics.
Thespian Masks chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aww, that was pretty.
Nutmeg Lee chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aww... that was awesome. There should be more JB fanfics.

I love both of your stories. Hope you keep writing! )

*Nutmeg Lee