Reviews for Just a dream
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
only a dream :(

I didn't paid attention to the title XD

hahaha and Now I can't stop laughing XD damn that's dumb of me :P

nice story :D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Amazingggggggg! Loved this!
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I probably should've known how this was going to end, but I didn't, and the ending surprised me...but it all made sense. I really enjoyed reading this fic, and it started out fairly optimistic (Sweeney *Finally* realizing he needs Mrs. Lovett emotionally as opposed to sexually), and then...kaboom, it all goes downhill when Mrs. Lovett realizes it's a dream...which seemed very fitting.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Out of the fics I have read from you thus far, I'd say this one is my favourite. ) Your description is very beautiful, and, again, I love the bittersweet tone this story has. I very much enjoyed the beautiful way you put Sweeney cooling her down and interaction between Todd and Lovett, especially the part where Sweeney admitted to needing her emotionally rather than sexually. I also liked the way you wrote the sadness Nellie felt once she realised Sweeney had never been there in the first place. I didn't even realise the episode was a dream until Nellie did. Finally, the last paragraph has a very powerful impact on me - the whole image of "another dull and loveless day" against the desperation for night until she could "hopefully dream again" was gorgeous; it really left me incredibly sad for our dear baker. Heck, I adored the whole piece. )
Tiffany chapter 1 . 12/7/2009

Winnywriter chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
A dream? Grr...Well, I suppose I should've guess as much from the title. XD

Sweeney: Hold me...

Me: HUGGLEFEST! :D :D :D

I lurved the way you portrayed everybody in this! Very nice!
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
WHAT? It was just a dream! I suppose I should have guessed as much from the title, but that's just so disappointing XD XD XD

Awesome, though. Those 'sutbborn tears' Mrs. Lovett was wiping away at the end were so in-character, I can very much see that happening. Sweeney-Hands... 0o0o0o *shivers*

I loved the part about him saying that he needed her emotionally, not sexually. That's the best way for him to need her, even though I think she was slightly disappointed by it ;)

-C.C. :)
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
aw, sucks that it was a dream. i lovdd it though.
slytherin360 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
aw this is both sweet and sad :) i like the part when says that he needs her, not physically, but emotionaly :) too bad it was all just a dream
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
OH, I'm putting you on my author alert list! T'is fabulous, poor Mrs Lovett!
Please Delete My Account Now chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
*sigh* Poor Mrs. Lovett...
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I like the story it was interesting i like how you portray mrs. lovette and sweeny . please update soon!
Dark Works chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Wow.

This was amazing.

I love how they were completely in character and the fact that the whole thing seemed realistic, but yet, it wasn't.

Great work!

;D
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Aw... that was very sweet, and very sad.