Reviews for Undecided
TinyTini chapter 10 . 3/7
I know it has been years, but this is still one of my favorite ShizNat stories. Sooooo good, I wish youd still write for this fandom.
chum-sa chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Today I read this story again. I still love it.
DancingFireStar chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I was looking for this story since that one time I read it last year and when I retread it I just wanted to cry. Good job man!
reiko of mars chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Loved it! I'm a big fan of Doropanda Tours and I've come to look for fics containing Insecure!Shizuru and Unsure!Natsuki. To me, it's too convenient in other fics where Shizuru is always so confident that Natsuki feels the same. Your fic portrayed her insecurities perfectly. But ooooh, ambiguous make-up sex? Yay!

I also like the fact that the Shizuru-Mizushi situations weren't some dumb coincidence/misunderstanding (you know, like planning Natsuki's birthday party or other cheesy stuff) but it was totally intentional on Shizuru's part. Her 'harsh' side was perfectly in-character, even though I wanted Haruka to slap her. Haruka seemed very caring (in her own, weird way).

The only thing I'm sad about is lack of Nao, but I agree that she probably wouldn't have had much a place in the story. I'm grateful that you directed attention to the Executive team, however. I wished Shizuru had (properly) apologized to them in the anime, or something!

Anyways, great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Aww very cute :)
jo-Kaon17 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
those short 10 days a lot of things happen and i like it that you use jealousy to make Natsuki realize how important Shizuru to her..
so i thank you for sharing i like it a lot:)
Ashley chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
nice! I really enjoyed reading this fic, job well done )
mosies chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
absolutely love this!

thank you for writing! ;)
AsukaTenjou chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
KAWAIIIII O_O!
nomask chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
this is the sweetest shiznat story ever! thanks for writing.
shamanic demonator chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
great fic
Akira Sasaki chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Oh, this was the best ending that could have ever happened.

The best conclusion to this ten chapter fic; it was just so satisfying.

Thanks for all the chapters, although I wasn't there to cheer you on from either day 1 or halfway xD

I only hope you keep writing fanfics though!

You've got a talent for it!

- Akira :3
ZherryBerry chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
This was a great story. I couldn't tear myself away

I enjoyed all the emotions that you played on, even thought it was saddening for me to read Natsuki's pain, but every moment was worth the happy ending. Each character was well portrayed.
emosewa chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
i read this fic a million times already and i never get bord. still feel the tingling in my stomach, the bitterness in my heart and the sweetness of it whenever i read this. i really hoped that the author would grace us with a sequel. I'm not creative enough to write a story of my own. huhu... but nonetheless, this is still my number 1 favorite shiznat story of all times!
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
Ah, Shizuru, manipulative as always. I'm just glad she finally stopped before things REALY got out of hand. Poor Natsuki. But at least she finally opened her eyes. I can relate to them both. Physical and emotional abandonment is just too painful. Though Natsuki suffered it for most of her life since her mother died and her father left her, it's really understandable how she'd be cold and aloof... and clueless about what it's like to love and be loved. And though Shizuru felt the pang of unrequited longing so quietly for 3 long years (Natsuki needs love-contact-lenses!) it's still very painful as well. In the end, they lived together happily, yay!

Thanks for writing this. Very heartfelt. You can really feel Natsuki's confusion, denial, bitterness, and finally her opening up like a cherry blossom in bloom. Aw! )