Reviews for Undecided
Je yurigirl chapter 10 . 7/7
amei ..
ainda aguardando a continuação
Great ending to a long fic :D
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 6/20
She wants to see Shizuru, awww
Weeeheeee! Nice story! Love it! ;)
candycoatedmonsters chapter 10 . 5/5
I loved the format of this fic, and your writing is just stunning. The ending is satisfying as well, and I love how you write the characters.
AmphrosDragon chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Great story, you really captured shizuru & natsuki well and developed their relationship in a believable manner. Thanks for this :)
TinyTini chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
I know it has been years, but this is still one of my favorite ShizNat stories. Sooooo good, I wish youd still write for this fandom.
chum-sa chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Today I read this story again. I still love it.
DancingFireStar chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I was looking for this story since that one time I read it last year and when I retread it I just wanted to cry. Good job man!
reiko of mars chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Loved it! I'm a big fan of Doropanda Tours and I've come to look for fics containing Insecure!Shizuru and Unsure!Natsuki. To me, it's too convenient in other fics where Shizuru is always so confident that Natsuki feels the same. Your fic portrayed her insecurities perfectly. But ooooh, ambiguous make-up sex? Yay!

I also like the fact that the Shizuru-Mizushi situations weren't some dumb coincidence/misunderstanding (you know, like planning Natsuki's birthday party or other cheesy stuff) but it was totally intentional on Shizuru's part. Her 'harsh' side was perfectly in-character, even though I wanted Haruka to slap her. Haruka seemed very caring (in her own, weird way).

The only thing I'm sad about is lack of Nao, but I agree that she probably wouldn't have had much a place in the story. I'm grateful that you directed attention to the Executive team, however. I wished Shizuru had (properly) apologized to them in the anime, or something!

Anyways, great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Aww very cute :)
jo-Kaon17 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
those short 10 days a lot of things happen and i like it that you use jealousy to make Natsuki realize how important Shizuru to her..
so i thank you for sharing i like it a lot:)
Ashley chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
nice! I really enjoyed reading this fic, job well done )
mosies chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
absolutely love this!

thank you for writing! ;)
AsukaTenjou chapter 10 . 9/22/2010