Reviews for In a Dark Place
Wrennshadow chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
I have enjoyed this story very much. The rewrite of the first two chapters had a nicer flow and was a bit more eloquent in style and language without being flowery and overly descriptive. This is the first of your stories I have read and look forward to sampling more.
aJanuaryOfCommotion chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
In a site built for amateur writers to slowly perfect their still-burgeoning art, it's rare to find a gem which could pass as a professional piece, if you didn't know beforehand that it came from

This is one of those gems. I look forward to reading the rest of your series.
Teyln chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
love it!
Bndmstrj chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Just finished reading through the entire series, and am now coming back to read the rewrite. Through each new chapter I read your requests for reviews and was angered that I only recently found your stories, and could not, at the time, encourage you.

As is my tendency, I was swept up in the adventure of your two lovebirds, and while each new batch of trouble they got into exasperated my romantic side, the rest of me cheered to see each test Hyara and Galmak plowed through. Looking forward to more, and you can be sure I'll review as well!
Mozer121 chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Great chapter rewrite! I am so glad you're back! WTB More of Hyara and Galmak! If not though, I still look forward to something new! Can't wait!
Timewatch chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
You're alive! Success! Nice update, I hope to see more in the future.
Damon-Wilder01 chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
SHE LIVES! As much as im looking forward to this rewrite. (actually, i had no faults with the first... I wanna see the kids grown up!
Nozgar chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I can't believe I only just found this. I don't even know where to start really... I'll be going through to review the others at some point, but for now let me just gush. I love this story. I think I've read through this one... three times now? The rewritten chapter is incredible as well. I really hope that there is more in store for these two, especially with cataclysm ;)
salarian scientist chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
so far i love this story (:
PMSingTeenager chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
lol u called a furblog a furbie? nice
Tenx chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very good well written characters i am now reading all of your stories
alliesings chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
*applauds* This is one of the best-written pieces I've come across in the WoW category, and I love your characterizations, especially of the animals, whom most authors seem to ignore. You've taken the lore and the rich environs and used them all well. You've written the passion between them as true and not at all contrived, which is difficult in any genre of romance.
Fulcrum-2 chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Wonderfully crafted, believable and a great read. Good stuff!
Kuroya chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
Very beautiful ending to a beautiful (though often dark) story. Raizha is awesome, I can't wait to see what you add to this in the rewrite!
Kuroya chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Whew! I haven't been back to this site in ages. I started reading Bloodscry a while ago and liked it very much, but soon realized I was missing a lot from the prequels, and have been meaning to read them for some time p So I'm getting started, and thought I'd let you know that I adore Hyara and Galmak, and I will be reading as time permits!

I really like the last sentence of this chapter- comfort with a touch of foreboding. Oh, and I'll also be looking forward to the rewrite of this- anything to get more Hyara and Galmak! But really, this story is quite amazing the first time around. :)