Reviews for Life's Little Choices
LulaGrace chapter 29 . 1/3/2013
Go Alice! Glad you didn't ake it Tanya - I prefer it when she isn't a psycho bitch
LulaGrace chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
I remember listening in to phone calls on the extension! Its been ages since I heard of this happening, what with everyone using cell phones now
LulaGrace chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Wonder if she'll take the couch this time!
LulaGrace chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Poor Edward, everyone gives his old soul such a hard time. He needs to loosen up!
LulaGrace chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
What a gentleman!
LulaGrace chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Intrigued by this 'no touching' thing... Looking forward to see how this unfolds
Liane1208 chapter 32 . 12/30/2012
Aww! I think the most romantic thing he did the entire chapter was warming up her side of the bed. So sweet!
shelllynn22 chapter 70 . 11/13/2012
Awesome story.
Embrysgirl009 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
love the story
KimiD chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
There's another little tidbit... that bit about Edward not having a cell phone You have all these little hints at something, I just haven't been able to connect the dots...yet! Ali as his confidante knows... we just have to read to find out...
KimiD chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Even though Bella said it jokingly, she has a real fear of losing her brother, even though she really likes Rose very much. When she said yeah go ahead and abandon your baby sister, it may have seem like she was joking but a very real part of her is scared of that very thing, Em is all she has, her only family! She will just have to wait to see that even though Em and hers life is changing she is not losing Em but gaining a sister, one from the looks of it thinks an awful lot of her. Edward may not understand what is bothering her but he sees it just the same and I think it makes him sad for her... but hearing her say his name while she is asleep, had to have made his heart soar!
KimiD chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
You cannot doubt how much Ali love her brother. We got a little hint of somethin' somethin' regarding "her and her little friend" and how Ali's brain was scarred forever... And I knew it he's really petrified to care about Bella, afraid of being hurt. Severteen is a really hard age for guys and apparently Edward is one of those...
It was so cute him telling Bella that about Ali while watching her from the doorway, snicker, She's in big, Big trouble, LOL
KimiD chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Hmmmm, that was rather strange, what was going on him Edward's mind? He ran out of the diner like a house afire and locked himself in his room. He's running scared! Overwhelmed by Bella and her presence. Afraid, more like bordering on terrified of what he is feeling! What did that girl do to him... he said that was the deepest sleep he has had in a long time, and before that when she went to nudge him awake again, his reflex was to reach out and grab her had, like he was afraid she was going to hit him or something... that really caught my attention because my daughter's ex when he was younger would react like that if you did not let him know you were going to try and wake him without him knowing you were there... Alice wants a piece of her I know, so it had to be something bad. And he or she said it had been years since whatever it was happened, so sad.
KimiD chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Truth or Dare always a source of mischief... LOL Escpecially when Alice is involved... But Ooooh that kiss, Bella does Not back down from a dare. *snicker* but totally rocks when it's Edward you're kissing... Mmmm Hmmm! They are so totally enjoying being around each other and like she said, it's like they have been friends forever and not just a couple of days... Nice!
KimiD chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
That was lots of fun... Bella was a trip all high on sugar, LOL
Edward has been kind of quiet, very introspective, thinking a lot In the kitchen when she came in to start the tutoring, he was looking out the window, you know he was thinking, wondering what it is about Bella that makes him "want" although he may not know exactly what it is he wants. Then at the movies, asking to keep her company rather than go back inside and when they went for a walk, he just automatically reached for her hand, she was the same way naturally taking his hand when they went back.
That was a cute line about the jacket eating her up... I love your sense on humor and it shows in what you write!
6,602 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »