Reviews for Life's Little Choices
KimiD chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I loved how Bella played that one with Alice, it was soo slick! Trading in Alice's tendency to go overboard to win the bet with Edward was priceless Especially when Rose tells Alice you gotta help her win the bet against Edward... to cute... Loved It. Bella telling her she gets free tutoring from Edward if she wins, plays right into Alice's little plot to get them together, it's a Win-Win situation. And I love how much Rose and Bella are becoming friends... I think we'll get along just fine Rose, you get my sense of humor. Loved that too.
That I do believe is a far-reaching hand that Edward has said he trusts Bella... because I do not think he has trusted anyone for a long, long time And Bella is just the one to bring his heart back to life...
KimiD chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
That really says something about Em's opinion of Edward that he would let his sister stay there. He trusts Edward with Bella, knew she would be safe with him. And it was sweet then getting to know each other a little before she fell asleep. Oh and he is soo looking forward to the movies with her. Too cute her sleep talking and waking Edward up, LOL
They seem really comfortable with each other...
KimiD chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Wooo what a plotter our Alice be... brother beware
KimiD chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I love that Bella and Rose hit it off and that Bella likes her personality... Alice as always is a bit much but you gotta love her. Edward's a little hard to read... he seems like he wants to join in but keeps pulling himself back, but, can't seem to help himself and keeps pulling toward Bella although I would say unconsciously... wonder what mike is all bent about. He must have seen something in Edward's eyes regarding Bella.
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hmmm, I think I very much like your clan of characters! Not the typical start to the story and yet very likable as a whole. I like the pair offs for the bro/sis duos. I always love the stories where Em is Bella's big brother... even in the original there was always that easy way between them, it is no stretch to me that they make the perfect sibs. From your a/n at the beginning I think I am totally going to love this adventure... KD
Guest chapter 70 . 9/27/2012
this was a very good story.i dont read many with bella and edward but i real enjoyed it so thank you.
zyvl787 chapter 70 . 8/11/2012
Thanks for this! ))
Sailaranel chapter 69 . 8/4/2012
Really enjoyed this story! Thanks :)
Grateful I managed to get to it once it was complete, I would have battled with my patience levels should I have had to wait for updates!
I liked your playing with characters and situations, without making them too OOC.

Thanks for all the smiles!
Dani-vg9806 chapter 69 . 7/4/2012
Wow! I’m completely surprised. For a second I thought that Bella had died and left Edward and the baby, but with this chapter, everything went right.

Thank you for this very interesting story. Its principal idea –to call it someway- is great, even though, for me, it’s a bit cliché, but still, amazing (Cliché in the way that is a love story very... Pink?). Ok. Sorry. Maybe I’m wrong, but that’s the way I see it.

Whatever. The story is amazing, very cool and interesting. I couldn’t stop reading...
Thank you for giving us the opportunity for reading it.

Dani

P.S: The translation into Spanish of this story is very good. I have to admit that I read that one first, because I’m Colombian, but after reading this one, I understood a couple things better... Thanks for permitting the translation! ;)
CashmereHerondale chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I like your story :)
malhith chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
No clue if you'll end up reading this, or not. However...this is my second time reading this. The first time was in 2008. My favourite types of pizza is cheese, or sausage and pineapple. I knew I got the sausage and pineapple from a story, but I couldn't remember what story it was. And then I re-read this. SO...thank you so very much for putting sausage and pineapple pizza in LLC. (: I adore it.
crazycats7 chapter 70 . 6/12/2012
I really like this story. You stayed close to character but in human form. I was happy that you didn't do the cheating storyline.
TimelessReader chapter 69 . 5/12/2012
Great story. Had me laughing.
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 68 . 5/6/2012
This chapter still makes me cry, every single time.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
good job on your stories
6,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »