Reviews for Life's Little Choices
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
lovely chapter, I'm excited for this story! :)
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
update soon!
unicorn1293 chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Update ASAP!

good chapters so far *btw*
BellaLandaeta chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I love how you hint at the gifts! So awesome. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you for updating. D
bellarina chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Sneaky little Alice! She just about always gets what she wants too heehee.
eclipselover chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Alice is a good plotter. I wonder what she is going to do to "the girl"?
Lox'd chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Wow! This story is amazing! Keep up the good work!
terylmarieee chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
This story is going really good! its gonna be a hit! cant wat for 2moro and the next chapter!
awesome purple monkey chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
aw it's over already! wow! i love this story! its incredible! i will be jumping up and down squealing when i see the next chapter! Excellent job! i love watching the romance grow!
Spinnerofdreams chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Ooh! This is going to be a fun story!
Samantha Cartier chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I love Alice and her plotting! This is going to be a great story...I can tell ;) More soon...like ASAP!
CoryMichael chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
This story is way too much fun. Keep writing, I need more!
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Hi! I like your new story! It's really great! I cn't wait to see how it turns out.

luv,

B.B.T : )
TickleBug chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Of coourse Alice has to find a way to get them alone together. Haha. Will Edward work up the courage to ask Bella out or is he going to put it of as long as possible, convinced she only wants to be friends? Or is Bella going to ask him out just to be rejected because he only wants to be friends? What's the pay back idea that Alice has for the girl that broke Edward's heart? Update soon please!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
"“Anyone who can get Edward to stop being so stressed out is a miracle worker in my book,” Jasper teased."

You would think that they'd realize why he's so stressed...it couldn't possibly be form his sister and his crazy friends, now could it? :P

"I heard Emmett bet Rosalie that Bella would end up biting Edward before the night was over."

Ah-haha! Oh, the irony...

"“Well, they certainly have a lot in common. Books, music, stubbornness. She’s much funnier with the sarcasm though. Edward just irritates with his.”"

*snorts*

"Emmett chuckled as he watched her go. “That girl is going to be the death of whoever ends up with her.”"

Aw! Looks like Edward won't last very long then... :)

"“You guys all seem pretty nice. I didn’t detect any axe-murders in the bunch,” she quipped."

She just wasn't looking close enough :P

This was going to work. I could just see it now!"

Of course she can :P