Reviews for Wanted
Maki-P chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh God so many feels! Is it okay if I cry? Poor Andrew...
By the way, I have read Five Questions Mack Never Asked, and I have to say yours is much better. No offense to cmar, but the idea that Mack was meant to be a combat droid, but Andrew changed his mind is stupid; honestly I find more reasonable that Andrew is a Mad Scientist and honestly believed building a robot to be his son was a great idea.
And while we're on it, have you read "Android" by Advialoth? It starts out with Mack wanting to talk to Alpha and ends up with Adam convinced Andrew is a Mad Scientist (the fact that he's acting like one doesn't help)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
good story
MzDany chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Excellent! Huge kudos to you for such a well thought-out background for Andrew's motivation to create Mack. There are few really good introspective stories out there on (no matter which PR season), but this one definitely goes up there on that list! :)

Although OO was definitely not one of my favorite PR seasons, I really love this story! Keep up the good work!

Greetings from Dany
kikos ai chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
..You know I really lost all hope of finding a good PROO story on this website. Then I got linked to this and just...wow. Fantastic. Excellent details, lots of emotion without going over board and just..perfect.

Thanks for giving me some hope back. :D
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wow! Very good! I love the whole concept. The note was a very nice touch. Well done!
Weesta chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Because of you I may have to watch this incarnation of the Rangers. (That and the fact that I learned that Adam, Tori and Kyra make an appearance...)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh wow... Amazing fic. Please write more.

I *am* working on your bribe... but I ran into a steel wall. But I'll work on it this weekend so hopefully it'll be ready by then.
TerrierLee chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Okay, okay OW. My heart hurts right now.

I liked how you brought Trent's parents and his relationship with his real dad to motivate Andrew to have a son.

And good ol' Spencer. He knew better to leave Andrew all alone in that huge mansion, working away on some giant project. I doubt Andrew would still be alive if it weren't for him.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aww. Very sweet. And very convincing.

And damn you for giving me a plot bunny (that'll likely never see the light of day, though) of Andrew meeting up with a certain Dr. Jones Jr ... (fights urge to rewatch That Trilogy)
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This is so sweet and so sad. I love the scene in the last episode where Mr. Hartford tells Mack that he loves him. But when Mack ignores him he gets a kicked puppy look that makes me want to cry.
cmar chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Sweet - the show never went into Andrew's motivations with any depth, so you've done it for them. I like this portrayal of Mack's creation as an act of love.