Reviews for Light
melissasjack1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
!

*loves*
ab89us chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This is really good. I enjoyed reading it.

*Alyssa
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
GREAT!

JENNIFER
Topsy chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
My favorite part was the beginning: He's bound and gagged on a cold dirt floor. Weak, milky light trickles through a tiny window set high on the wall. The door opens, and the dead shuffle into the room, one by one. They don't touch him—just stare. Their mouths are sewn shut with twine, but there's a growing buzz in the air. No, in his skull. Like a swarm of bees or a thousand that's impossible...because the dead don't talk.

It was incredibly creepy and I don't often feel that when reading something. Creepy and scary is usually something I need more visualization for - aka a scary movie or something. But this was definitely creepy to the max. I definitely think the use of the "milky" light and the twine helped. Nice work. I love creepy.
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ah, sweetness, hotness, sexiness, down-and-dirty smuttilicious! Really freakin' great how you portrayed the depth of their feelings with such an economy of words. I really loved it. The only thing I might change is the present tense-sorry, pet peeve of mine, it just bugs me, but this time, in this story, it didn't but too much. Awesome job!
KEHC chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This scene is brilliant. You are a wonderful writer. I look forward to reading your stuff every day. I re-read your stories over and over. You are a tremendously talented writer and I would most definitely pay money to read your stuff. Thank you for so many ejoyable moments and for adding so much more to the Booth/Brennan relationship. The show's writers can't hold a candle to you.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Was just doing some re-reading and was floored to realise I never reviewed this. I love it to death. I must have some kind of thing for angsty hurt-comfort sex - not sure whether to be worried about that!

I loved the whole tone of this and the Brennan looking after Booth thing.

She kisses him, and he can taste himself on her lips. "I wanted to help...I just..."

It's strange to see his articulate Bones fumbling for words.

- Her unsureness (another new word) feels so right at the end there, and I'm not even sure why.

The act itself, btw, is tres hot!

Beautiful writing x
Habita chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I have to confess I have a thing for angst/comfort sex. I love reading it. I really enjoyed "Tear in your hand" and I must say I enjoyed "Light", too. You always do a great job creating the atmosphere, so we can feel, really feel, whats happening there, why someone needs comfort and how the other person can make things a little easier. So, yes, I truly love your angst/comfort sex fics :-)

"Like a swarm of bees or a thousand whispers." Loved it!

"But that's impossible...because the dead don't talk." Its difficult for me to explain what I felt when I read this quote, but it left me breathless. I hope thats enough, because I honestly dont know what to say. I just... loved it. I read it in my head and the next moment Booth was awake and it was amazing, it felt real and very intense.

"The blackness is so complete that he blinks twice, just to be sure his eyes are actually open" Loved it!

"Relief washes over him when she doesn't push" I loved it when she understood that he didnt want to talk. And I loved it more when she also understood that she had to do something to made him feel better.

"Her touch is gentle but sure, and part of him relaxes slightly, even as another stiffens." Loved it. Loved the contrast.

"There is a message in her eyes, and he reads it, even though she doesn't say the words. Has never said the words." LOVED it! It was awesome, and a truly beautiful way to say it. They speak with their eyes all the time in the show, and I find it perfect when they do the same in fanfic. And you know how to write it! :-)

"Trusting that she'll look after him" It felt like he was talking about something else, not just sex, and I loved it.

"Because he belongs to her; he knows that now, and with that knowledge comes acceptance." Awesome quote!

"I wanted to help...I just..." She is so cute! :-)

"This time, when she goes to switch off the light, he doesn't stop her." Totally loved the end! He can go to sleep now. I loved how you use the words to make everything sound beautiful :-)

Great story! Great smut! Great everything!

Thanks a lot for sharing! :-)
fanofbones chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow, that was beautiful. Wonderful lines.

*There is a message in her eyes, and he reads it, even though she doesn't say the words. Has never said the words.* Damn, beautiful

*I wanted to help...I just...and he knows* Perfect

This was brilliant. I loved it.

fab
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
All I have to say is...dang. :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
L

W!O!W! ABSOLUTELY HOT! SEXY! DARK! EROTIC! COMFORTING! Just all around WOW! It said SO much in such a short span! EXCELLENT!

Hmm, Have ya noticed I've been doing the catch-up thing quite well tonight? hehe! I'm slowly get'n there!

G :D
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Did I mention that I love your Booth angst? Well I love it even more mixed with BB smut. I'm so jealous of you right now it's not even amusing. So I'm just gonna keep reading.
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
The ending of this was so sweet. Wonderful job!
Different Child chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aww! (that's good)
DaLiza chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Short but sweet. Love how Booth trusts Bones to take care of him because "he belongs to her; he knows that now, and with that knowledge comes acceptance." Nice work as always. :)