Reviews for Light
DOC3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Another homerun for you my friend. Dark and light both, masterfully done.

Doc
Lola chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Nice. I'm not much for just smut and nothing else, but this was nice.

The summary caught my eye because it reminded me of Jewel. Don't know if you quoted it from the song or elsewhere.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Beautiful!
Monisse chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I've said before, but I'll say it again, you're a great writer!

I still don't know how come you can put so much emotion in so few lines. But howhever you do, you do it greatly.

This fic was steamy and very comforting at the same way.

It's always nice to see how a woman can sooth a mans worried thoughts :P

Now really, I loved this one!
siabrach chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
aw... i really liked that :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
great shot. bones just knows how to make him feel better. look forward to more from you
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I love being on the computer when an alert comes in. Even more so when it is for one of your stories. I see that you are making frequent visits to that bottomless pit of creative ideas. I can barely keep up with you. Actually I am a bit behind as I still have 2 unreviewed stories in my inbox...promise I will get to them!

How well Brennan has come to know Booth. Knows that the nightmares are still there. She maybe unsure of what to say to Booth in order to soothe him & his fears, but she does know what to do. ;-) She comforts him, calms him, distracts him from his dark thoughts, whatever has caused the nightmares.

**Her touch is gentle but sure, and part of him relaxes slightly, even as another stiffens.

...loved it...very subtle.

I'm glad that Booth is able to read Brennan & her feeings. That even though she has never said it, he knows how she feels.

**Because he belongs to her; he knows that now, and with that knowledge comes acceptance.

...beautiful.