Reviews for The Danger Of Habit
saragillie chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
You make an interesting point.
The Apothecary chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I have to tell you that the first thing that drew me into this story was the title. A lot of writers spend hours, days, weeks, even months, creating a masterpiece of a story, only to toss in a title at the last minute without any thought whatsoever. But, to me anyway, the title is just as important as the story itself. Your title called to me, literally called to me... and made me want to click on the story and find out how it would be woven into the plot. Excellent.

And your story, very much filled with descriptive thought, and inner turmoil and self-study. Habits do have a way of consuming people, sometimes without them even being aware of their possible traps. You explored that avenue well, and I think the little use of dialogue, waiting until the end, worked very well for this piece.

Great job! - I enjoyed it very much!
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
very well written, i know it's hard to stick to present or future tense, but you did a great job (or maybe it wasn't hard for you, maybe it's just me)
Monisse chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This is beautifully writen! A great piece indeed. I loved how you put the characters thought some inner turmoil.

The fiction has no romantic base right? But still romance could be seen in between the lines, the interaction you made with the characters is loving and very comforting.

I really liked it! Great job.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This is a great piece of writing. There's some great imagery in there and I love this:

'He doesn’t want their relationship to become that way- he’s not sure if it already has: he knows sometimes they argue for the sake of normality(it became routine somewhere along the way with her, and sometimes he asks a question that requires an anthropological point of view just so she can explain and he can smile).'

Thanks for sharing ;)