Reviews for It's A Dog's Life
Crazy1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Cute. And the ending...was...awesome!

I know it's been over three years but I would LOVE to see how they deal with Dean's "kids". Surely they wouldn't give away their family members?

Anyway, its like 4:30 am my time so I gotta go to bed.

Later,

C
angelbear chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
SO CUTE PUPPIES!
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow He has puppies for kids, heh well that sure is one HELL of a awkward situation, how the heck WOULD they deal with THAT!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very funny, I'm glad that Dean was made Dean again although he seemed to be a good doggy. Thanks for sharing. By the way I hope he used a really good mouthwash!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Okay that last bit was hillarious! Dean fathered puppies! Glad they turned him back.
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This story is amazing! I love this one and the first one you wrote. Great job!
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
The epilogue...it just tied everything together. Dean as a dog...great story. :)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
great story...funny, sad and touching...great job
oO-Winchester-Oo chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
*yay* Dean is Dean again.

Bobby is the best. I cried so hard. *laugh*

Thanks so much for bringing him back.

I love it.

Thanks so much.
LorGilFan chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was priceless, especially the ending. I did love every step of it though poor Sammy. Oh and poor Dean thanks so Bobby for getting him back. YOU ROck chick. I will add this one to the Newsletter at the end of the month.
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
“I am not putting you out to stud, Dean” Sam hissed and the dog’s tail dropped in disappointment, “we will never get out of this town once you start.”

"It was just this one time..."

LMFAO that had me cracking up. I really liked these dog!dean stories. They are sweet and funny at the same time. You should continues the storyline...or maybe make little oneshots of sam and dog!dean adventures. Really great writing. Loved it.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was great! Dean as a dog was adorable, but having Dean back was the BEST! I hope you're going to write more on this. Little Dean-dog offsprings, oh the possibilities! Awesome story!

That's it ;)

CR
SometimesAlways chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
'kay so I just read the first part to this little (mini?) series, clicked on your page to see what else you had and :) woot! I loved that :) Any chance of more? :P

Great piece.

Cheers,

SA
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Haha!I LOVED the ending,amazing yet again!Really enjoyed it all the way through!
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
WoW! very well done! i loved it... and a sweet ending too...