Reviews for Winnie the Pooh Day
Marikalay chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Brilliant. I like the part where Kimberly's mom drugs her stepdad.
r0mantic at heart chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Though some of the stories in this series were hard to follow a little, this one was super cute. I loved that they were betting on the color! so funny.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
The Winnie the Pooh thing was cute. I can't see every single Ranger being at the hospital like that. Don't they have jobs and stuff like that?
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Poor, poor Christopher Zordan Oliver...lovely story -
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Funny
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Great work, I know Authors have real life with real problems, but if you could find the time to make another you'll be my hero of the year.
Toffy chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
ROFL! That last bit is hillarious XD Brilliant, absolutely classic!
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
please update soon, i cant wait for kim's step dad to find out about them. by the way what happen to tommy's parents and his older brother? hope to see them soon. by the way for the next chaos u should have them say something about that. by the way update soon
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
OMG... those poor nurses, having to deal with all the rangers in that one spot. I can't believe they were betting on color! LOL Kim's step-dad, hah! Go Mrs. Hart-Renior!

Such a cute name for the kid. :D Excellent birthing day fic! :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Ha ha ha ha. Funny. Yeah, I can see Mrs. Hart knowing their identites and keeping it a secret. Catch ya on the flip side.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love your stuff! Don't worry, this was probably your best work, even if you felt like you had to write it. I love the whole scary-girls concept. And the middle name? Classic!
musicfighter chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I'm totally betting white.
Vodams chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Bad Tommy..for going against Kim's decision..plz..another oneshot

on how she reacts!
LastWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
great story but um which team is Danny from?
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
so their son's name is , and I call blue for his color.