Reviews for Never Let Down Again
Really nice story, liked it a lot! ;) Always love some Dumbledore/Grindelwald
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This was cute!
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This was a nice side of Dumbledore. You still had his "dumbledore-ness", but there was something else...youth? Well, you did a great job.
blklover chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
great story write more update soon
Aimael chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I have no idea if JK said if they got together or not, but you wrote something difficult very well

But this still bothers me a bit. I have nothing against homosexual people, so it's not that, but Dumbledore being paired with anyone just seems... wrong. Especially old, grandfatherly Dumbledore. *skakes head* Anyway, good job.

Aimael
Just Some Human chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
wow.

all of the stories in the Again series,

are just amazing,

and thats an understatement.

i love them so much.

i was going to review all of them,

but then i decided this would be easier.

they're wonderfull!

you did such a good job keeping everyone in character,

and i think you brought back all of the right people for each person.

you're such an amazing writer

please write more of these soon!

one that i would like to see, maybe would be dobby?

or draco. and bellatrix

voldemorts would be interesting, too.

i think thatd be kind of a hard one to write.

but anyways, i should wrap this up,

i love all of these!(:
Fantasy90 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I may be jumping to conclusions, but i couldn't help but noticing a few small details. Are you implying that, from what Rowlings openly admited, Dumbledore is indeed gay, and that Grindlewald was his first and only love, or lover? I think its awesome. Your writing makes me jealous that I can't come up with anything that good!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
It fits perfectly. I love it.
Fmh chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I love the thought that they found forgiveness and peace together i think this is a great piece thank you
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Great Story.
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I loved it, but I thought it was "Ariana!" Ah, well. Perhaps it was my mistake...reading the entire seventh book without noticing that.

It was great. I love your again series ever so much.

Rose
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw, a really nice idea to have the long estranged lovers reunite in death. Good job! Hope you'll write something more soon!