Reviews for The Killing Moon
DragonErised16270 chapter 29 . 5/9/2015
Such an amazing story.
I know its been over 5 years but you must finish it!
Crystia chapter 29 . 4/5/2015
Oh no! What's Draco going to do? Is he going to turn himself over? Is he going to try and save his mother?

And Hermione's horcrux! The secrets were finally being revealed! Ahhhhhh!

AHHH!

I can't even leave a coherent review, I can't believe it ended there, ohmygodohmygodohmygoddddddd

This is the first werewolf!Draco fic that I've ever actually liked. I like how it's not completely focused on his lycanthropy alone; the world goes on, it doesn't stop for his angsting. And he angsts a good amount, it's not non-stop, but it's definitely understandable.

Anyway. I know this fic is ancient, but it seemed like the loose ends were finally being tied up? If you ever wanted to finish this off, I would really love to know what happens. (please? T.T)
Anon chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
The only criticism I can possibly offer you is to FINISH! Bah. My imagination is not enough to adequately come up with where this was going and how it would end. I'm left wanting with absolutely no ending in sight.
Carling chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
Really incredibly well written and suspenseful. The banter is great and there were even some laugh out loud moments.

Cassie was a nice surprise. Evadne is a beautiful mystery.

You did an incredible job of shedding light on the origins of pureblood prejudice. It was brilliant and insightful to discuss how Wendelin the Weird's story taking precedence over the pain and suffering of witches and wizards at the hands of Muggles has caused pain and insult to the surviving pureblood descenders. It goes to show that the purebloods aren't necessarily one dimensional bigots.
Nicole chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
I understand that canon Harry had some issues with killing people. Truly, I do. But it's incredibly frustrating, not to mention boring, to read chapter after chapter of the Order moving to a new hideout, having that hideout be attacked, having the Order make some unrealistic retreat/escape, and then move to a new hideout and start the process all over again. The light side is getting picked off one by one, while Harry quibbles about whether it's alright to kill someone in self defense. Pretty much every civilization in the world, even the civilized ones, agree that if someone is trying to kill you, you have the right to kill them to protect yourself.

Not only that, but you're making him feel guilty and apprehensive about having to kill Voldemort. Voldemort, really? The insane psychopath who's killed hundreds of people? What is Harry going to do, stun him to death?

You have enough conflict in this story without needing to drag out Harry's bland and unnecessary internal conflict about killing people. Mention it, sure. Resolve it, definitely. But you have enough going with this story already. I like this story, I really do. Harry and Draco's romantic interactions are sexy as hell, and this is one of the more interesting versions of the seventh book that I've read. But you're 150k words into the story, it might be time to start wrapping things up. A great way to do that would be to give Harry a bit of a backbone, and have him be wiling to kill and go against his moral code in order to keep his friends and Draco safe.
Drarry4eva chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
I hope you finish this soon.
Ceellia-19 chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
Wait... what? Where is the next chapter? T-T What a waste of a brilliant story! Woe is me.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 29 . 12/3/2012
OMG. Holy... This story is amazing! A bit of the stream of consciousness side, lol, but completely fascinating and unlike any other HP story I've come across (and I've read way over my fair share). It looks like you've decided to stop updating this one, and for that I'm incredibly sad, but thank you, thank you for writing what you have and for sharing it with all of us.
sunneedee chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
fantastic fic, please update soon!
Tamara-Chantelle chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
One of my favorite stories - wish it hadn't been discontinued.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2012
O_O Please update soon! It's been a few years.
elveljung chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
Oh my god, I can’t believe I ever lost track of this fic. I just re-read it, and it is, impossibly, even better than I remembered it.

The characterisation is flawless. I absolutely adore Draco, and the wonderful balance of strengths and weaknesses, of canon and fic!based development. Harry is wonderful as well, with all the contradictions, the arrogance and the humility, the rage issues and the determination to be good – it’s frustrating and wonderful and incredibly real.

The other characters are fascinating too – Snape, Hermione, Narcissa, Livia, Cassiopeia, all layered and interesting.

Being incredibly character-focused, I don’t normally much care about the setting, but I’ve become really really interested in it here. The Library of Evil and, of course, especially the old Malfoy castle.

Evadne is fabulous, all the little clues and all the great possibilities – I’m dying to really meet her.

The pacing too is so excellent – just the right mix of action, interaction, information, everything developing steadily and always moving forward in new and fantastic directions. Never a dull moment or wasted word. Not to mention the subtlety and balance of the scenes – moving lithely between absolute horror like Draco’s ordeal with Fenris, to past glory in the tales of Evadne, to this weighty sadness with wolf pup ripping apart books because he doesn’t know what to do with them – and back to humour, sexy intensity, very real teenage awkwardness with Harry and Draco.

It’s absolutely brilliant, definitely one of my all-time favourite HP fics, and it would be wonderful to see it updated.
sess18 chapter 29 . 6/13/2012
Great story! Hope you finish it soon please.
WickedForGood13 chapter 29 . 2/28/2012
This is wonderful, so exciting. I hope you decide to continue this. I look forward to finding out what's up with Hermione, and what Draco will do. Will he choose to save Snape and his mother, or will he choose Harry over family?
ForeverRainingFire chapter 29 . 12/23/2011
Great story! I've really enjoyed it so far and I really hope you have time to update it in the future! Great job!