Reviews for The Youngest Cullen
rohanyoshi chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oohhhh this seems interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Stupid name choices.
Sarah and Mick.. Seriously?.. Stupid.
HaillaEllehcim chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I hate this story... I SPECIALLY HATE SARAH'S PERSONALITY!
anonanne chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
you shopuld write a sequal! like when sarah gets changed, her and bella together...
Danielle chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I'm sad you're finished with the Youngest Cullen (. But I'm sure you're only going to write more awesome stories in the future. I really don't think you gave Bella anything really new to think about when she and Sarah had that conversation...it's the same stuff she's always had to face. Oh well. I liked it anyway.
Elena1995 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I think that I need to know about 'Sarah's' personality first. The car/vampires all match up.

However, if I had to pick a random car, I'd say an eclipse.

-Lenzie-
StuckInReality89 chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
:) Can't wait for the next one (but in the meantime, I have much more reading to do-my inbox is flooded with emails from right now!)!
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
for some stupid reason this thing wont let me review properly so if this get to you hooray! and if it doesnt then i'm typing for no reason!

I quite like this story and where it's going! the whole Bella and her thinking things through is really nice

I hope you update soon!

~Lilly
angelpinkgal chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
i luv it u shud totally make a soon D
winged-soldiar chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
oh my gosh! i love this story! it's my favorite everz! thank you for supplieing a wonderful story!

-k.b.
My-Arabian-Knight chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
NO! Bella cannot under any unfortuante or fortunate circumstances not be changed! No one shall change her mind, not even her. BELLA HAS TO CHANGE! WHA!

Update soon! :)
The Dying Breed chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
X_X I think you got all of the Twilight characters a bit out of character. I know Edward's in pain, but I highly doubt he'd whimper, and I HIGHLY doubt he'd act that irrational to what Sarah said.

Esme is way too kind to be cold, she's nice and understanding and I doubt breaking a table would cause her to be any different.

I believe Jasper would have a better control over his emotions.

Carlilse is wise, never once did he glare at them, he basically stops any fight with calm orders, just to control the atmosphere from getting out of hand.

Hope that helps. 3 I'm not flaming or anything, I just want to help with rounding out the characters into their right personality.

-Kyoshi
katawana chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
It is weird to think of her married for me I dont know why but that was a good update!
Lilly - butiminschoolnologin chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
wow brilliant.. I really like!

but Jasper is confusing moi...

oh well update soon!