Reviews for Remembering
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was a very touching instalment, and her inner dialogue between her emotions and her logic came to a very profound conclusion. Great job.
o chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Well done
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
The conversation between logic and emotion in this piece is brilliant! So well done. And the kiss... ugh that kiss. I can not WAIT to see what you have in store for these two!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Perfect!

So heartwarming and bitterweet in a way. Because despite the fact that T'Pol is married to Koss now. Both she and Trip can still move forward in that sphere of friendship.

Even though, it's quite obvious on both sides that they'd rather have more, but know they can't. Yet at the moment what they have is more than enough. So everything is all right between them.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love the tentative, yet sure interplay between Trip and T'Pol.
KLJ-93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This is really romantic and heart warming. I like how Trip and T'Pol are still friends. I just wish she would start calling him Trip... But anyways, good story.
evcake chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Sigh. This is one of my favorite moments in all of 'ship:

He started to move closer—but again, he stopped himself. Instead, he casually took hold of the doorway, his smile deepening with warm gratitude. T’Pol noticed his knuckles whiten as he gripped the doorway. Though his face remained composed, she could feel his yearning to reach out to her, to touch her. Yet he was holding back, with all the control he could muster.

With careful deliberation, she took a step toward him, closing the distance between them to scant centimeters...giving him silent permission.

Trip studied her for a long moment. Then, slowly, he bent down and brushed his lips against her cheek in a soft, chaste kiss. T’Pol shut her eyes as his touch spread through her like a wave of velvet fire.

It makes my toes curl.
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Another homerun. I just love how you are able to stay so true to the characters in your writing. I like how it has the feel of the series, yet it's better, because you go where I think most of us wanted to see the series go. This was also very touching. It warmed my heart. Please write another story for this series soon. You rock!
Bineshii chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Another very good story. Any thing about Trip's sister always gets me emotionally. Especially the line here "I felt Lizzie this time." But of course in my personal ST universe she didn't die...