Reviews for Advice Hitsugaya Toushiro x Kurosaki Karin
MysticalNyla chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
interesting story
MomoPeachFlower chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
This was just, wow... I still can't stop laughing.
Finland0Tino.Hetalia chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Wth he just gave up his position?! He better get it back or else!
Icedragonshiki chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i really loved part 1, and i have noticed that you have not put up new fanfiction stories for almost a year which kind of makes me sad because i read all of you stories in about a week and i am absolutely in love. Please write more, and although part 2 and 3 were not as long as i would have liked they were still really good especially considering the fact that it was your first fanfiction
Jenny chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
Please make n more n(" what with the last chapter?")
KazeNoSakura chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
Aw! Very cute how this went down. To retire for love. Romantic. :D Great job!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
Nice fic, though I'm sad that Toushiro had to give up being a shinigami, I guess in a way it's to be expected. You know, this is one of the few fics I've read of this two where Karin's doesn't become a shinigami (not yet anyway).

So, good fic. I shall read the third part tomorrow (kinda late to do it now). See ya!
Grace Raven chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
I love your story
Sonata Ann chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
Hahahahahah! It's soo cute and hilarious at the same time.

Especially when they were eavesdropping. x]
KaRisa-Hime chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
also so good, still feeling sad that he is no longer a taichou

going to read part3

yonne1104 chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
"She was angry at herself for not noticing Kentaro’s affection, angry at Kentaro for proposing, angry at herself for being angry at Kentaro, angry at Hitsugaya for keeping her waiting, and angry at herself for being angry with Hitsugaya."

CherreeSherree chapter 12 . 3/31/2008
I LUV THIS STORY! :) AWSUM JOB! :) o yea neway just 2 tell u jap "wakata" means i understand...not "bakata"
hana-chan chapter 12 . 2/25/2008
im curiouus! .
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
great story! ;)

it was so cute,.,. :D

i am so totally in love with TouRinh but a lot of people arent,.,. :(

some say it's a ridiculous pair because the only basis what epsidoe 132! but me? even before that episode,.,. i actually thought Toushirou's perfect for Karin! ;D

she's my favorite female character in Bleach! :)

[and my least favorite is Hinamori,.,. not because she's usually the one paired with Toushirou,.,. but because she's so weak and such a cry-baby! if she's really a fukutaicho she should be ashamed that she needs to be protected! she should be strong enough for herself! i hate weak girls who always have to ask for a guy to protect them,.,.]

anyways,,.. ;)