Reviews for Sacrifice Hitsugaya Toushiro x Kurosaki Karin
girl.az2001 chapter 14 . 3/21
espero que sigas escribiendo historia de esta pareja y me gustaría que hagas una historia romántica de sunako y kyohei de wallflower
BRISHTI chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
i am touched
zero hitsugaya chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I really loved it. From the first part till this part. It was amazing I almost cried when I thought toshiro was dead but I loved it. :-)
MomoPeachFlower chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Still being lazy...
Yay for happy endings.
I thought that Isshin would have became Sotaicho, but Toshiro and the way u wrote this out really fits. Awesome!
Loved the ending by the way
Actually i loved the whole thing.
There sons name Somimaru (I think), anyway, especially with hair color, he reminded me of Sesshomaru from InuYasha.
And loved that u named her momo
A lot of people that like this pair are always bad to Momo, so I'm happy to see you still respect her while loving our favorite couple.
LilyHitsugaya chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
I say that this is one of the best ones because you actually continuted to write it:)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Awwwww
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
i really liked it... i even saven the link on my email so i could read it anytime i want.
YOU R REALLY GOOD AT WRITING STORIES!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
i'm pretty sure it's WAKATA not BAKATA...
SolarTyger chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
Sweet ending! LOVE it!
Rykiby-sama chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
I loved it! OMG So cute, and sweet, and... i just loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
It was wondeful!One of my favorites! It was a beautiful, funny, romantic, and interesting story.
Arigato!
daniela chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
ts story was great for being one of your first storys. you should write mor about it!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!
darkdoll25 chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
Truly, truly, truly loved it! I cannot wait for more stories like these from you!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
There is no way this was your first fanfic...it is too amazing! Love it! And the ending was PERFECT!
sera chapter 4 . 7/20/2010