Reviews for It's So Easy To Fall In Love
Andy chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh my God, this is so bad. Two men talking about the Titanic, it's awful. And set OOC.
evess chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
What a sweet story, well-written... liked it very much.
First time I have read it a long time ago, when only getting used to this site. Now is the second time... Sweet, anyway )
And I have a question: may I translate it into Russian for russian saw-fans could read it too? )
The Voice of GeneCo chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love this, so, so, so much! 3
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
See? Here it is again. I don't know what it is about your A/L stories compared to those of other authors I've read from on this site. I don't know. But this was delicate, and interesting, and somehow went in a direction that felt different from the others, and was enjoyable. I also liked them talking about the Titanic. Adam talking about how both of them might have survived! And Lawrence's line about Rose having to go backkk and unchainnnn him. 8P Parallel to Saw? x3 It was really good. O
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I thought that it was really sweet. 3
PyroTheWereCat chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh my god I am hyperventilating. And blushing. Absolutely amazing. Faving this harder than ever.
Jill .E. Napier chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Loved it! loved it! loved it! loved it! But I hate that this site restricts . . ."creativity" (wink wink) But amazing fanfic.

UR Fan,

Jester
Taisia Kuno chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I don't know why but this was so amazingly well done. I love the aspect; it's just that domestic instance between the two as they watch a movie. I'm such a sucker for domestic bliss and this made me giddy. They're such friends that smoochins are ok :
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
AW! That was so cute! Dumb, adorable Adam, indeed! Doesn't he pay any attention to movies, especially the Titanic? Plus, he's still trying to convince himself that he and Lawrence are just friends? Oh, grow up, Adam! You know you're much more than that!
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
AW! That was so cute! I loved the ending! It's true that friends shouldn't say that they love each other, but Adam and Lawrence are so much more than just friends. The sooner they realize that, the happier they'll be. *Kicks them.*
AtomicTwilight chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This was great :D

Nice and fluffy.
misschatelle chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Two straight guys who have fallen in love. I love that

I'm quite repeating myself but... love adamXlawrence! And this pairing is way too hard to find! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read some of it

And, before I leave.. the button isn't blue! It's purple!

Oh well... it MAY be blue...

Oh, okay it's blue -_-
Nieryka chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Such a lovely fic! I'm really in love with your fanfics already! _ Keep going!
Audra Markwell chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
you rock, girl!
nicoleb chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
OH, MY GOD! That was just... ADORABLE! And hot, too! But mostly adorable! I found these quotes TOO CUTE:

"Dumb, adorable Adam."

"What is your hand doing, anyway?"

AW! How can a hand have a mind of its own? Adam talks like such a child! He's so dumb and... ADORABLE!