Reviews for Bruised
guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
This absolutely sucked. You must have adhd because you are all over the place with this high school fic. Jesus Christ I'm glad I stopped after the first few chapters, I couldn't take it anymore. Have you heard of cruel and unusual punishment?
Alexis Dawn chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
“Ol- God! I’m gunna cum, Ana!” he cried out.

was that a typo or was he about to say olivia? lol
Laren Faith chapter 21 . 1/25/2009
wow. that was really good.

umm i def think that Ana should live. show up somewhere alive or something.

& Elliot & Liv should couple while Ana and Dean couple :)

love your writing. start the sequel ASAP :)
PunkPrincess145 chapter 21 . 10/14/2008
Pretty cool so far, sounds like a good idea floating wherever it is at the moment

Princess
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 21 . 10/8/2008
Love your work pumpkin. Post more soon. X
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
well i hope that you do write a sequal to this story and i hope that you write that they catch Jason and that they get the baby back to Ana safe and sound. i dont really have any ideas for you, but i hope that you will do an sequal when you can!
freebird-breeze chapter 19 . 10/1/2008
*sigh* Okay, forget what I said in my previous review. I still think the teaser for the sequal was good. I was hoping that you didn't kill Ana off though, damn. Oh well. The only other thing I can say is to keep the E/O pairing.
freebird-breeze chapter 21 . 10/1/2008
This is a good start for the sequel, but I do think you should make it EO and pair Ana with Dean. I say that because the last time I read it, her and Dean shared a kiss, and Elliot and Olivia had done the same.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 20 . 5/12/2008
Wow. OMG that was so sad but amazingly suspenseful. I can't wait for the sequel. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Good work pumkin. Off to read ya other stuff. X
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
yea i didnt like the way you had ended it but it was a great story and cant wait for the sequal..
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 20 . 5/11/2008
well i hope that Anna didnt die and that she will be found and i hope that they catch the freak and that they can find the baby before something happens to her, well thats what i hope for to come in the sequal. please write the sequal sometime soon. not bad of an ending. hoping for more of a happy one but it was good.
i-love-benson chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
I really hope that Ana was able to get out before the explosion and that they can find Missy. I thought Elliot's sudden proposal was so emotional and realistic. You did a great job on this story and I can't wait for the sequel!
PunkPrincess145 chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
Aw. You killed Ana? At least you won't be hounded by people for updates. Now you'll just be hounded for updates to 'The Basement' and a sequel.

Princess
nothingnewanymore chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
Talk about angsty ending...I loves this line btw:

His hands roamed over her body; reading her as a blind man reads Braille; trying to memorize every nuance of her form; making sure she was really there, really alive.
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
As I told ya...awesome ending!

Can't wait for the sequel! :)