Reviews for And So the End Begins
Carter Ellis chapter 1 . 1/31
So, I've read almost every story of yours and each time I'm completely blown away by your writing and how effortlessly you make story-telling seem. You capture the depth and essence of Narnia, unlike many fanfictions I've read here, and every story is a breath of fresh, sweet air. You are pretty much my favourite fanfiction writer and I eagerly await more beautiful stories.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
D'awwww at all the fussing. Appropriate title, And So the End Begins
Tegi chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my. You got the Peter and Edmund relationship down pat here, so perfectly. Thank you.

Tegi
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I thought I reviewed this long ago.

So beautiful and so heartbreaking.

I'd love you to write about the train and then Aslan's Country. It would be a lovely end to your stories. :)
RunningfromDarkness chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow! I love the storyline. I'm a huge fan of the Narnia series, and really enjoyed reading this one.
TheMysteryReviewer3624 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Beautiful.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That makes so much sense!

-Dyslexic Nerd
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I found this so sad and yet, comforting at the same time. I love the bond between Peter and Edmund and how you wrote it out so well. I can see how this would have been troubling times for the two of them. Excellent work :)
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awww... "The Balcony" is playing right now and it's so PERFECT! God, I love your stories!

Keep writing and if ever you need a spark of inspiration or a second (third, fourth, fifth?) pair of eyes, gimme a buzz. Your stories are an inspiration to all.

Cheers. Andi.
Irkeyshn chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
thank you for a wonderful story!
adeline mcintosh chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You and your writing amazing me.
Melodious Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved this series. Can say nothing more. :)

I'm going to miss it, now that I've finished it all. The bond between Peter and Edmund was beautiful and the relationship between all the four siblings was wonderfully brought out.

Oh. Are you going to finish the one that's on beauty? Sorry, but I can't remember the title. It would give me something to look forward to. :)

Can't wait to hear more from you! :)

Thanks for writing this.
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. That was really good.

*sniffle*

That is all I am able to say. I shall go and read the rest of your Narnia stories now...
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow, you got me a little choked up with this one...
tay chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
omg u write so many stories ive read and they r all so good ur an author right? cuz u should b id buy all ur books tey r tat good
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »