Reviews for And So the End Begins
LilyTigerValley chapter 1 . 8/27
i love your series
perhaps you could write more fanfics about susan. about her thoughts when she refuses to join her siblings when they talk of narnia, when they die and she's left alone and when she finally dies and goes to aslan's country.
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I have relished and cherished all your stories as I do few others, though I am not sure if you are even continuing them. If you are, however, I would like to see a scene where Eustace introduced Jill to the Penseives, similar to "When We Were Kings".
Carter Ellis chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
So, I've read almost every story of yours and each time I'm completely blown away by your writing and how effortlessly you make story-telling seem. You capture the depth and essence of Narnia, unlike many fanfictions I've read here, and every story is a breath of fresh, sweet air. You are pretty much my favourite fanfiction writer and I eagerly await more beautiful stories.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
D'awwww at all the fussing. Appropriate title, And So the End Begins
Tegi chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my. You got the Peter and Edmund relationship down pat here, so perfectly. Thank you.

WillowDryad chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I thought I reviewed this long ago.

So beautiful and so heartbreaking.

I'd love you to write about the train and then Aslan's Country. It would be a lovely end to your stories. :)
RunningfromDarkness chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow! I love the storyline. I'm a huge fan of the Narnia series, and really enjoyed reading this one.
acrosticacrumpet chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That makes so much sense!

-Dyslexic Nerd
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I found this so sad and yet, comforting at the same time. I love the bond between Peter and Edmund and how you wrote it out so well. I can see how this would have been troubling times for the two of them. Excellent work :)
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awww... "The Balcony" is playing right now and it's so PERFECT! God, I love your stories!

Keep writing and if ever you need a spark of inspiration or a second (third, fourth, fifth?) pair of eyes, gimme a buzz. Your stories are an inspiration to all.

Cheers. Andi.
Irkeyshn chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
thank you for a wonderful story!
adeline mcintosh chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You and your writing amazing me.
Melodious Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved this series. Can say nothing more. :)

I'm going to miss it, now that I've finished it all. The bond between Peter and Edmund was beautiful and the relationship between all the four siblings was wonderfully brought out.

Oh. Are you going to finish the one that's on beauty? Sorry, but I can't remember the title. It would give me something to look forward to. :)

Can't wait to hear more from you! :)

Thanks for writing this.
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. That was really good.

That is all I am able to say. I shall go and read the rest of your Narnia stories now...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »