Reviews for Charmed Trinity Tales from the Next Generation
teo chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
ok it was nice but a bit boring... why dont you make it a movie? find actors and etc...? effects are easy, you got the story.. you only need actors and a place to do all those.
818919 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Great work! I love it how you write Melinda and her brothers. Please write more about them!
anonymous chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
thanks this is great i kinda became addicted to it

so please keep on posting

...i don't really know when you post them

like how long will it take like is it one every month

one every week

or one every like year or something

please tell because i am literally hooked on your awesome stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i just have time for a short review, but i hope it will help (nevertheless). In my opinion this is a brilliant way to continue the story of charmed, because fans like me would die for a new season, but the story of the sisters is told and it's enough of it. So taking piper's children for a new story seems interesting to me and i would absolutely want to watch it. The more your plot seems very convincing to me. I somehow was in chains while reading this, although i just read a small part of it. But it was enough to give me an impression of your kind of writing. You absolutely have the ability to draw the reader's attention, if he knows of the series. But I'm not sure, if I would read this, if i didn't know or like charmed. Another interesting point is your ability to describe their feelings and thoughts. That's really as we know it of the other seasons. Moreover all of them, especially Melinda are very believable and credible characters. Anyway, I don't have any experience about writing things like these, so I can't tell you anything about form and style. All in all I should say that I really liked what you have written. Although it was not overwhelming, I would be pleased about seeing this on television, because I like charmed, I like your story, I like your kind of writing and it's definitely worth making it real.
RichSef chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Wow. I was not disappointed ! This was a great chapter. I am very interested.
RichSef chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I haven't been able to read a fan fiction for a while. But i read this first chapter and it caught my attention right away. Great first chapter. Hope chapter two is as great as this.
Zach chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
I have to say that I am SO in love with your story! I found you trinity videos on Youtube, and came over to find the fanfic. You do a truly fantastic job!

I really love how you have captured the characters of Piper, Phoebe, and Paige so well too. I think the actresses would be impressed!

Please write more I am DYING to read it ! :)

Active Engaged chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. Although the descriptive parts were limited and the dialogue occupied most of the chapter, it was a fun and easy read. The only reason I continued to read is because you're continuing it, and I really hate reading things that are discontinued or "on long hiatus." Okay, rant over. I'll leave my review now.

The plot was nice and I liked when Melinda erased their memories and how they came back after she bound her powers. It was clever.

Also, In "Morality Bites" I don't remember Piper needed a potion or two people to do bind Melinda's powers.

Although I'm liking all these Melinda chapters, I do hope that there'll be chapters around Wyatt or Chris.

bellawannabecullen12888 chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
Wow i read this series a while a go and fell in love with it because it just seems like how it would be if it really was a show. I love the idea of Amber Tamblyn for melinda. For me she fits the part. The only thing I wish is that you could incorporate more of your own ideas. As i am reading through it it just seems like you are copying events from the actual sow and it would be nice to read about a demon that is totally brand new and has never been heard of. Or an event that is of your own imagination. I have no negative comments for you because this is a really great story and it gives me an idea for a Role play. I hope to read more chapters soon.
shaybay55 chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
please update quickly!
fanfic5 chapter 12 . 7/25/2009
great so far update soon please
fanfic5 chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
i like the way you used a cliffhanger
fanfic5 chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
great its really like the charmed episodes frm tv
fanfic5 chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
great work
fanfic5 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
well done on the chapter