Reviews for Elba
idolofthevatican chapter 1 . 6/17
Sheer perfection.
Purple Apocalypse chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh my goodness. I just started to tear up. I have cried from reading fanfiction only a few times before, and always by a long, 100k word story that leads up to a heartbreaking ending. I've never before been driven close to tears by something that is less than one thousand words long. But this was so beautiful and sad and amazing! Wow. Just wow. Fantastic job.
ps. Are you Gabrielle from Near Her Always? If so, then you should know that I love you on that site but I haven't figured out the review system there, nor am I a member. If not, this story is plagiarism. But I'm going to assume you wouldn't do that.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was beautifully tragic.
pickamix chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
At least I knew this had a tragic end going in... very well written... I liked the style and flow of it.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
NO! Tell me FFN didn't just EAT ANOTHER REVIEW! Crap!This will be the 4th one today!

LH the Phenomenally Stupid set off my rant button and there is no way I can re-rant all of that! ARGH!
lethalhonesty chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was interesting. I cannot hold it to my usual standards because it was AU.

I will give you points for style and grammar. The only grammar errors I noticed were the very common comma errors that no one gets right (not even published work so don't worry about it).

I will also give you points for going with the tragic ending.

But even for AU, I didn't think you had a handle on the characters. If they were purposely OOC then this would have done better as an original work because it was OOC and AU. Now that being said, I would be thrilled to read something of yours that was an original piece. If you ever do so let me know where to find it.
infinity-for-eternity chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This fic is nothing short of a masterpiece. I loved the intensity of it and the tragic as well as hopeful ending. The words blended together to create a vivid picture in my mind. Wonderful work!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
OMG, that is powerful. So moving. Thanx for the touching story!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Damn...bloody hell...that is breathtaking...I swear the last few lines I actually stopped breathing...wonderful writing!
NegativeBlue chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow this was really powerful, and angsty. I love stories like this...it's also why I loved Angel series over Buffy's sometimes, because the darkness was more omni-present then in the Buffy series. Damn fine read.
Haxan chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I loved this. It's just like Drusilla. Dark, disturbing and rather beautiful.