Reviews for The Geek's and Goon's Guide to Baby and Child Care
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was just...amazing...and...all my emotions... And the fluff... And thenhurt comfort... And the crack... And the romance... And wow...

I loved every inch of this. Seriously. Let me love you.

Keep writing!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I've been reading all your Geeks & Goons stories, and I've enjoyed them so much! I especially love the action bits, so they're not all just romance. Thank you for writing these and putting them up!
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
You guys know I worship and fire and brimstone you walk on right? Right, but man, it took me three reads to get the beginning. But once I did, the rest was just as mush loving, angsty filled story and Nana, we need more Nana. Just a wonderful fic that I'm so happy to have read, thank you for writing it and I can't wait for the next one!
ChiCkkie chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
YOU TWO ARE BRILLIANT! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

Please forgive the gruesome use of the caps lock button, but I felt it was definitly called for. Your stories are perfect to the last freaking letter. Plot, characters, dialogues, humor, drama. Brilliance and perfection, neatly wrapped in deliciously giant chapters.

I am hooked. Hell, I'm a freaking junkie. Please fix me up with some more brilliance. Please!
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Ha! Yeah that's trouble. She obviously doesn't realize their track record. I think Leander was shown that Rodney can be very delicate when he wants to, he just doesn't want to. And his people would miss that if they didn't have it.
spazticpoetgrl chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
oh my gosh, ive been reading your series for so long now and this has got to be the one that made me laugh the most. i loved it!

and as always, wonderful relationship between rodney and john.

thanks for writing!

p.s. im still laughing. haha
drufan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
My heart beat wildly in my chest and I made some obscene vocalization that had my husband looking at me hopefully as my email provider informed me of a new Stargate Atlantis story: The Geeks and Goon's Guide to B...

Well I needed nothing further to click on it and open up the link and print the 35pgs. of story to read at my leisure.

I was not disappointed. First off...the home ec. egg...and it's many demises...guffaw. Bratz for Madison...I don't even let my daughter have hooker Barbie...can just imagine Jeanie. Dr. Nana all in purple...I could go on so many things that had me laughing.

The boys perfect as usual. The situation a wonderful Christmasy set up. Pure love.

Fab story. You two are such fabulous authors and I can't wait to see what you do next. Look forward to the next email alert!
The Hobbet chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
What a delight to see a new Geeks and Goons story. Keep them coming :-) Please! Please! Please! - and thank you.
Akutsuin chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Loved every single word of this. You guys totally rock!

Angst. Check!

Hurt/Comfort. Check!

Best of all...

Totally in love John/Rodney. Check and Check!

I love how you portray the guys. It totally made my day when I saw this waiting for me after work. I was reading the addendums to my sister with much laughter on both our parts.

Thanks!
Indus chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Love the story! Brilliant as always- though when I saw the word "baby" in the title, I thought you were going with something totally different. It was interesting to see your McKay and Sheppard have to deal with babysitting... While I doubt Madison or Teyla's kid would end up in the ocean, I'm sure something crazy like scissors in the hair or marker madness would ensue.