Reviews for The Toilet Paper Crisis!
Slowlytheblooddrips chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
ROFLMAO! Once again...I don't even know what Gundam Wing/AC(wow. I remembered the name of it!) Is, but that was freakin hilarious! Must...read...more
Platypan chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
That was crazy. Duo, Heero, and a Ferret, need more be said? . . . well, yes, more could be said. Why don't you freaking write yaoi, that's something that could be said. But I'll forgive you because you've also written the only Inu-Yasha fics I've been delighted at the end instead of stricken blind four lines in. I shall stalk you now.

Good fic! Hurrah! O Frabjous Day!

Thanks.
Toya's Gurl chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
. that was awesome!
Nikki chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Oh my goodness! This was so funny! I love it! I can't wait to read more of your fanfics. _

Don't ya just hate it when that happens! *giggles*
Elise E. Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
That's AWSOME man! I couldn't stop laughing! The story's just so... witty! LoL!
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
*can't stop laughing* Must. have. toilet paper! NO! FISHWOMAN! Do you know, I think Fishwoman is in fact the Geography teacher I had last year. Very fishy resemblance to a fish there. *nod nod* Keep writin'!
Showndra Ridge chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
LOL, Funny, I wonder if I should feel sorrier for Heero, or Wufei. Duo's gonna tease both of them I can see it now, The Perfect Solder should have checked before he got in and Wufei buying something for a weak onna.
Sailor Destiny 2lazy2sign in chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
hehehehe*SNORT* Looks around and blushes...anyway FUNNY! hehehehehe*SNORT* DAMMIT!
Erika chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
*Falls over laughing* funny, hillarious!
me chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
lol
Hikari no Kitai chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
OMG! This story makes me laugh everytime! and because of you, my parents now think im even MORE crazy! BRAVO!
Candy Wars chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Cool! (That's all I will say.)
Duo chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Ahahahaha! Whoa, I haven't laughed like that in so long! It's 3:40 in the morning here and I tried to stiffle a laugh and ended up shrieking very loudly instead. listens for the sound of footsteps Ok, good, I guess I didn't wake anyone. But yeah! That story kicks ass! The part where he throws the shampoo... snort at the...fishwoman...cackle That was soooo funny! laughs hysterically summore
kamili chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
very good it was really funn
polokid chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
awww man that was too funny.