Reviews for Is it possible?
CullenLove chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was a lovely description. Though it just repeats what I already figured out, I think it will be very helpful for people who doesn't understand yet. Perfect :)
wontgrowsup32 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
wow. nice perspective. it made a lot of sense and was sorta the way i felt, i just couldn't describe it as beautifully.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hehe... sounded kind of like an essay.

This will prob help in writing my next Jacob scenes...
amose chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
All very good, and good point.

There was one error

-love Jacob in they way he deserved.

love Jacob in the way he deserved.

And it makes all of the characters have their reasons. Not to be rude to Mrs. Awesome, but I think you worded that better than SM.

Still doesn't mean I wanted it to happen. Caused too much pain for everyone, and I got stupidly worked up over a book for some reason that has never happened before-except for when Dobby died.

I guess SM's excuse would be that she wanted it to be more human, and show the problems that come in life, not some ridiculous fairytale (even though Twilight was a fairytale).

Anyway, need to point this out. This thing doesn't belong in FanFiction story area. I'm not sure where you could put it. A forum maybe. Or, if you're proud of it, and you want people that read your stuff, to continue reading this thing, you could have it on your profile.

Sorry, I'm just being overcautious. I don't want anything weird to happen, like you getting your account or something deleted (don't know if that would actually happen, though).
DatBengaliFinesse chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
u took the words right out of my mouth and perfected the wording

wow that was so deep

but i truly understand the concept

it makes so much sense to me

just bcuz i have been in such a predicament

it does hurt to have the one u love, love another

it sucks pretty much

but newhoo i had to read this

i was totallyy engrossed in it

beautiful job
Micheala Howell-Lester chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I'd never had it explained that way, but now it makes sense! You have a nice way of putting things. I had understood most of that love up to a point, but this made me sure.

;-)
My-Bella chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Excellent! You put it perfectly!
SummersXsolstice chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
that was beautiful, probably one of the most amazing things I’ve read. I think you worded it perfectly, something that is hard to do with that type of question. I feel so much for Jacob, he can love in the hardest way. Thank you for writing this, people need to know. Love is infinite, you never run out, you can love more than one person and it wont affect how much you feel for someone else. Thank you again.

Your loyal reader,