Reviews for A Mind's Perfection
KiyumiArashi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow. This is amazing. Yes, it could use a little editing, but it's so full of raw emotion and sick, demented logic that it's all worth it. The fic continuously blends together in the same style, the same compelling characterization. When I searched "Ino Y." and "Orochimaru," this was the only fic that I found, and it was definitely worth the read. Ino deserves better than to be a "troublesome woman," she can be a powerful force for good or evil. One question, the three graves and the lunatic, who are they? Asuma, Chouji, Shikamaru...and Sasuke?
On a side note... wow, Ino and Orochimaru having a baby... I wonder what it would be like...
LovelyWeather chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Oh... My... Ra.

I can't believe I've just read an Ino/Oro story... and absolutely loved it! I am left completely speechless and a little bit angry- I can't believe somebody has actually proved me wrong and this paring is cool!

I never really liked Ino. Sure, I like her jutsu the best (helo, psychology? It directly affect the brain, the Yamanaka clan should be one of the strongest clans out there, if not the strongest!) but she is too week and... well... girlie. However, she absolutely ROCKS in your fic. Ibiki WOULD be the best sensei for her, he could toughen her up.

Orochimaru is one of the greatest and deepest characters. He is famous for his mind but I never connected him to Ino! You kinda opened my eyes, very creative.

The only negative critic I can think of is about genre. 'Drama/General?' Drama is ok I guess, but I think you should put Angst or even Romance.

Sorry for my long rant, lots of love! Ja ne!

Elisa of the Flames.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
wasn't pointless, lol. i actually liked it! anyways, good one shot! keep these up!

would you mind checking out my sm fic, sailor moon: street racing? thank you very much
crowquill chapter 1 . 7/3/2009

I have been fascinated by this pairing for quite some time now, and the way you made Ino change over the years is so damn good.

You see, Im cosplaying Ino. And once, I was caught by surprise by someone cosplaying Orochimaru, and he kissed me. That was the start of my obsession with this pairing.

This story fits so well to how I have thought it to happen. And, Ino as head of the Torture and Interrogation department? Trained under Ibiki? Thats the perfect future for her, even without the "becoming evil" aspect!

I love you.
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh. Em. Gee. That was just indescribably good!
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow, nicely pulled off.
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. Words cannot explain how great this is! I've always had this thing in the back of my mind that wondered what would happen if Ino met her true potential. I mean, she's a mind walker for pete's sake and they have her weaker than Hinata, Sakura and maybe even TenTen? Seriously? I just want her to flip out and surpass everyone. And who better to do it with than Orochimaru?
JustPlainDani chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wow... I don't even care for Ino that much, but this was great. Interesting idea, keep stuff like this coming! You actually managed to make me a fan of this pairing... -le gasp!-
First Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
My God, I loved this. bravo good Madam (?), I tip my hat. I love that you had Ino as the main female character, I hate how the manga/anime have made Sakura this almost unbeatable powerful goddess after the time skip. I get that they are trying to recreate the Legendary Three with team 7, but really now. It is sickening. There are other Leaf girls (really only 3)that could have easily have grown to her level in the 3 years especially those with a clan (Ino, Hina) regardless of who Sakura's trainer is. Sasuke- Super unbeatable, Sakura- Super powerful, Naruto- Almost the same? I think the Naruto creators have fallen to the demands of the of the fans far to much. Now almost all the worth while charcters are dead. from what I hear...

Itachi, dead, Kakashi dead, Jiraiya dead, Orochimaru dead (?), Shizune dead, and Konoha destroyed. Konohamaru performs Rasengan?. I'm sorry but the name of the show is NARUTO, it makes no sense that almost everyone of the fan favorites of the rookies *mainly Sas & Sak* are flourishing so much, while the main character stagnates. Once more, with Konohamaru performing Rasengan and his mentor (both) dead without really even teaching him anything (nothing like what the other 2 know), then what the hell does Naruto have?

*Spoiler Ended*

Now that the rant is over and I do apologize for it, wonderful story. Kudos for taking an very interesting and highly underdeveloped character and breathing such life into her. I love well written, well organized dark fics where the characters turn against their village and since this has no rape (expicit or not), yoai, or the dreaded poorly written OFC/SI ( hard to find a Naruto story that has none of those) nor was it Sakura centered or had SasxSak in the backgroud this is truly a favorite, you have made me a Oro/Ino shipper, I hope to read more from you in the future.
May-kin Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I loved it.
abstract.serenity chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Woah, I don't think that I've ever read anything this creepy before. Don't take it as an insult, because it's a good thing. The way you characterised Ino was intriguing. I've never seen her portrayed the way she has in this fic. It was nice reading something out of the norm, and trust me, this is as out of the norm as you can get.

OroIno . . . who've thought that someone could pull it off so beautifully?
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
:o I absolutely loved this. The way you developed Ino was incredibly interesting, and I'm awed at how delicious and inspiring you made the Oro/Ino pairing. I enjoyed how you wrote the things happening in Ino's life in a detached way. The Sasuke part was particullary intersting; although I would have liked a better explaination of how Orochimaru came back to life. I understand that the final stage of the Sharigan can revive people, but I was curious about how Orochimaru/Kabuto was able to get Sasuke to use it on him...

Btw, was Orochimaru implying that Ino was pregnant? ; Anyway, I loved this fic... 8D I think you just converted me into a OroIno fan xD Nicely done.

- L
Ivanika chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Very twisted and sadistic...Perfect. You kept the tone of the story within the dark range that fit perfectly! It worked well for Orochimaru and showed input on a stronger darker Ino(awesome).

The story the way it's written make the perfect one-shot that leaves the ability to become a full blown story.

Love your writing style and i can't wait for you to write more.

Total awesomeness, ya!
Once Was AHR chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
oh god is that creepy...

Dont be alarmed. I mean it in a good way. Since I never thought anyone could make oro/ino did very well.
raspberry soap chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I don't have the words to describe how this fic affected me. It was one of the most hard-hitting, sexy(without being crass), and yes, insane, stories I've ever read. But it wasn't pointless in the least. It was refreshing, and absolutely beautiful.

It pains me to see how so many terrible, plotless and lackluster fics can get literally THOUSANDS of reviews, but a gemstone like this gets 14.

This is going in my favorites, and thank you so very much for writing it.