Reviews for Blind
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This is really good!
candyluver chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
It was interesting, and well-written, though it could've been better. I liked it, but I don't exactly understand it, though.

"Finally. Blind."

Uh, it seems to me that he was hoping to be blind? I'm sure he didn't mean it in the "I've been so blind..." kind of way, but the "I can't see! I'm blind!", I persume? If so...then I'm still confused.

Like I said, it was well-written, I liked it, but I just don't really understand it though... mostly the end.
africana chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This story was amazing. You used such simple sentences that held such emotion in them. There is so much in this story although it is not long at all. I feel like there are underlying meanings intertwined in this work. I've read it several times in a row to decipher it. I might be wrong though. I could be looking into it much more than you intended.

Great job. I'm suprised at the number of reviews. This story deserves recognition.
Melitza chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Wha, I didn't review this one before?

It's spectacular. I can't imagine why there are so few reviews. The little glimpses are so sparse, and yet they just reek with poignancy. There are no fancy little flourishes here, but nor are there any pulled punches; the unique bitterness of Sasuke's longing and his stubborn lack of social graces are well portrayed, and, well... I liked this, a lot. FAVED!
Fornever Tash chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
jezus. you made me blink about fifty times.

blind... wow.
ObsidianSickle chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hmm, when you mentioned that you had worked with the idea of a blind Sasuke as well, I became curious. I had to read this. It was very interestingly written, completely different from my style-few words, yet the emotions are there, I can feel it when you say his heart aches. A very moving piece. Just the feeling of desolation, the lack of purpose for him, especially when I read the line: "She left him. She had promised but she left him. She had promised to stay his. She became Kakashi's instead." I felt that, that hurt he felt, the resentment; no hatred, just hurt. He still loved her. And the part of him being old...twenty years old. Beautiful. I must say, it's a very very good peice, captured so well in so few words, in the perfect words. Keep writing away!

Sidian