Reviews for National Treasure: Page 47
Rose Mello chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I don't know if you'll get this review, but I just watched the trailer chapter and I was like OMG! I WANT THIS TO BE A FILM!

Going on to the next chapters now XD
Storystuff chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ok, I've only just found this fic and I've only just started to read it and I was going to give an overall review when I'd done, HOWEVER! Can I just say, your trailer writing skills are being awesome! I mean seriously: Wow :O

I would pay to see that made into a filmed trailer. That is amazing XD
Skipper96 chapter 26 . 2/20/2010
Awesomely awesome, you did a great job! I loved the Riley sarcasm!
TheHappyFreak chapter 26 . 11/6/2009
.Nuff said.I can't wait for your sequel!

*hugs,peace and chocolate*

Izzy
allhallowsevebabe chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
hey i go to nc every year there are sharks there cause one year a kid got bit by one!
Pedroia the Destroya chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
Awesome.
Receneck chapter 26 . 6/5/2008
That was good
SteffieGee chapter 26 . 6/2/2008
hey osm story! i also liked the trailer!:D i wont b on in a while (like a month) but do u think u could email me and tell me what the title of ur sequel is? cant wait to read it!

thanx!:D:D
SeventhTatar chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
Yeah, i figured it out when the clue said it's TWIN, and Boston, but i wasn't sure. so thanks for clearing that up...heheh the brittish are coming...
SeventhTatar chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Hahahahaha, "are you scuba certified?" "Wha... no." "goodbye" that was great
SeventhTatar chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
i really like this, but the spanish is off a little ... Like, Velas means candles, and clave isn't key, llave is. no offense at all though, i think it's fantastic!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Sweet! i love it when people put a teaser in! so cool...
Ashley chapter 26 . 3/22/2008
Loved it! Cool dedication, I thought it kind of funny.
athousandyellowdaisies chapter 24 . 3/19/2008
GREAT! I would definitely read a sequel. great job
ntfreak13 chapter 25 . 3/19/2008
O! Cliffhangery,...i like it! "But as we all know, promises can't always be kept." I love it! This was a very great story. I am sad that it is over and look forward to reading the sequel.