Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 18
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
AH! Yay, WHO HO! I am so glad they rescued Liz. Eei, i so wish this would happen in really life show. But alas i will read endless awsome fanfics like this one instead!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh yeah, this was good, oh yeah!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Great continuation of your last one-shot! I loved seeing Elizabeth trying to work out if they were all real and her trust in John was beautiful to watch. It was nice to see Caldwall being understanding as well. he didn't half mellow after Critical Mass (is the the right ep?), and I thought you captured that nicely! Great job!
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw, this was great!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great story!
Momm2five chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
**sigh**

If only . . . I can see John going balistic on anyone who's hurt her like that. Look what he did to Koyla, over and over!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Nice Story
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
*sniffle*

This is so, so, so good! The bit about eyes is genius!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow! Very nice! I hope you continue with this. I look forward to more.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
:( That was so sad, but so well done. I love how she trusted John finally so much that she wouldn't let go of his hand the whole time. Sweet, but oh so tragic. And the ending was heartwrenching. Great job! I'm sorry about your internet, btw...

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw. I loved it!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
aww that was great. i hope liz is ok!

and i LOVE the switch from we to you
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Loved it! *sniff*
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Yay, I think this is great as a follow-up to your last piece cos that was angsty all the way through...and this lifts the tone at the end. So they make very good companion pieces! Well done!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw! The part with the eyes was great.