Reviews for I Know You
Snowbird forever chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
From the first word till the end of the story you had me barely blinking while reading this! What a magnificent piece of work! You described everything so lively, I could see all that happening!Meeting between children and Mike was heartwarming, I love them all! But, that scene at the opera house took my breath away! I gasped when Sully said "I know you", I can't imagine how was it for Mike to hear his voice!

Is there a next chapter? I have so many questions! I figured out that Sully lost part of his memory, but he does remember Abigail! I can't wait to read more! I hope that with her love, Mike will be able to lift the veil of amnesia away from him!
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hi I love your storie, please don't let us wait to long for the next chapters
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
it is a good chapter thank you for sharing you wounderful talents with all

wanda marie
Rosie chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Wow I really like this storie. Please don't wait to long to give us the secon part. What he will tell Michaela.?

I have to read the first and second part, I relly like how you let us know about Michaela and Sully.

Good Job
Rosielee chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Ashley

Fantastic more tears from me,so enjoyable,I feel with all your stories I am standing close nearby watching them, it feels so you Ashley Rose
Maria chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Congratulations Ashley! You are such a gifted writer!

This chapter was marvellous!

Sully's memories leading him the right direction, to arouse feelings and questions, then to meet Michaela on this important place. Him feeling at peace when she embraced him.

I'm so looking forward to your next chapter! To read how they will enlighten his past and what happened to them. I'm curious how Sully will react to the news of his children. Being a father will help him finding back in his old life, won't it?
RosaE chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Great story so far. I'm glad they finally found each other. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Mervi chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Thank you for writing this happiness!
Keydieh Hurst chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Uh I'm glad he's back...that was torture having them both parted, especially with Michaela having the baby boy...good thing she decided to come back to CS