Reviews for Speak Up, Maybe He'll Hear
Wenchster chapter 1 . 3/14
I cried, not a river, nor a lake, but an *ocean* of tears! Life is so unfair. As soon as the bruises were mentioned I had that horrible feeling it was cancer. I wish so badly that they could have been allowed to live their full lives together in love, but in retrospect, they were pretty darn lucky to even have met their "soulmate" and have the time that they did. Yes, extremely sad, but you really showcased their unending love in your beautiful prose. I hope you will actually get to see this review and know how much Im blown away. By the way, Id be one happy girl if you wrote more for these two!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This one shot is beautiful and it made me cry. Amazing. Great job and keep doing what your doing! !
SuperMikoFromTheFuture chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aww! So KWAII and so sad! Nearly started crying but I was in science so it would be kind of weird if I did!xx
TwilightVixen.29 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is such a BEAUTIFUL STORY. You wrote it with such care, that I felt like I was in the story myself! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
*blubbers* That was so beautiful! I'm crying right now as I type this, to be honest. *sniffles* Thank you SO much for writing this!
eine.hexe chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Beautifully written and amazing talent you have there :) The tears in my eyes agree with me, and I'm so glad I didn't skip this story - it's one of those amazing ones that make your skin crawl and your chest ache, but still leave you with a sweet taste :) Thank you for sharing.
shioncagalli2317 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Rarely do I encounter a story that touch me enough that my tears are falling even after I finished reading (and they are still falling while I'm typing this review).

I love the positive message that your story conveys... Be thankful for the years you spent together rather than stop and dwell at the point when the person is no longer there with you. ('o')
JrocksAnime chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This made me cry...Even if I hate reading sad stuff, this one shot is beatiful. I'm am definately adding it to my favorites.
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aww he died...so sad

but hey coincedencd here lol

As i was reading Kagome get up on stage and singing...my phone had rang and guess what the ringtone was?

LOL i was like NO way!It played right when i got to that part...lol

Anyway Great Story
WitchyGirl99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was by far, one of the most beautiful one-shots I've ever read. And don't think I'm just saying that because of your review. When you did review I looked on your page and found this.

Honestly, it was beautiful. I don't know how else to describe it. I love the song and I love how you wrote it, the style, the description, everything.

Keep it upp :)

Ashley
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
It was beautiful i cried. KUDOS!
hanmajoerin chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
holy macoroni and cheese that was a welly written written well (what ever) one shot i almost cried but hey working on a essay while switching back and forth really doesn't help the tears! anyway that was such a good ending wow! i loved it...wish inu lived...but if fit in that one shoty kinda way!
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
*sniff sniff* I know I said I was going to bed, but I had to read the rest for your stories and you made Inu die! I'm crying, the tears are spilling over onto my keyboard...

WAH!
elotequeen chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
"So one shots aren't really my thing." Oh, hush, now! Don't speak of such fallacies...

Well, I've gotta hand it to you; it was incredible. I've NEVER cried during a fanfiction before, so this is definitely an impressive story to add to my Inu-fanfic-collection. There was just so much raw emotion being portrayed by both Inuyasha and Kagome, that by the time Kagome started reading that farewell letter, I couldn't help but release the waterworks! (And, adding humor in the midst of such a sad moment was excellent, by the way!) To have a writer do that is, I think, a major accomplishment. So, I now tip my hat off to you, Kelsey, hoping you'll make other hearts soar and plummet, all in less than about 10 minutes, as you did mine.

Best of luck!
HelikaAkileh chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
oh that was really pretty. very sad, but i really enjoyed the style!