Reviews for The Last Battle
InumeTakahashi13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Nice story! I like it!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Yup, every author has done a 'their love/trust in each other is tested' story, but I like the way you did it. I was expecting it to turn out to be an illusion, so realizing that Kagome really *did* die, I'm glad you had Midoriko save her because they passed the test. :-)
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
aww so sweet 's desperate kiss when kagome was dead, was so sad ;_;
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I thought this was a very well done piece. Not over the top. I liked what you did with it. I actually want to do something (eventually) where I give Kagome a chance to not make Kikyo's mistake.
Nuying chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
inugomefiend chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Keitii Manga chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
(wow I know by now you're getting tired of me xD)

That almost made me cry! xD So good! I love that kind of fic too...(with the Inuyasha squirming, I mean) ;D Great job
brakken chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Well, for someone unaccustomed to the humorless drama genre, you did a very decent job. I just had this wash of horror and disbelief and numbness going over me throughout the scene of the 'testing' as it were. It seemed to me that Naraku hadn't been defeated after all, that he'd been resurrected by the as-of-yet unpurified jewel. Which isn't so far from the truth I suppose...Nice job anyway, I couldn't find a lick of humor in it and enjoyed every bit despite that.
Makita15 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I just sent u one...this ones an accidental one...srry!
Makita15 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008

i love those gutwrenching stories but only if ppl can pull them off...and u delivered!

One More Thing chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Aww that was very sweet! I loved how you portryed the characters so perfectly in this realistic situation! Go Inuyasha and Kagome! Write more! Thanks for writing this! Awesome job!
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I really liked your fic! I've read a lot of final battle stories-and what happens to the Shikon no Tama afterwards usually doesn't make all that much least to me. Yours is one of the first stories I've read where it does make sense ( least to me...) and is really well written!

aka Nala-chan
TheWayIAre chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Another great story! Was a little upset when Kagome died...but then she didn't, so it was okay. Also loved the emotion-especially when Inuyasha cried, and you kind of showed him how hard it is for him.
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Meh... still kick-ass! -.
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
aw I love stories of trust _ very nice one shot and I'm really glad you're continuing to write. You're really good at it. Keep up the awesome work! _