Reviews for Guardians
Love the fic. I'm guessing that Ace will end up as guardian for Luffy and Sabo. Please update.
Galvatron chapter 2 . 1/15
Please continue this (I assume that Ace would be Luffy's guardian)

Also what do the guardians do exactly?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/2
Hope you do Ace, with Whitebeard dropping by
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Ace can now join
Seor chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
this is beautiful and omg i love how usopp gets his 'sickenesses' from his mother

i hope the final resting place really is one of peace and love and all that is good for these beloved characters
Seor chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
honestly i wouldnt mind dying if there was this to look forward to

i love this concept already so much, omg it'd be perfect too with some of one piece's character deaths
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Great story!
darkworkangel chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
i like this and look forward to more updates
K.E.Alvarez chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
You should do a new chapter for the day they reunited, that way Luffy has his guardian too. :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
#sobbed

Oooww... You should continue...! #in hoarse voice

Because Sabo still alive, Luffy doesnt have his Guardian yet... Hmmm

Let Luffy have Ace now...!
Vuurvlieg chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I very much want to see what'll happen when Ace gets added. ;) (after 2 years since they wouldn't have been together for a while). I'm also kinda curious what Kuina thought when Zoro offered his life for Luffy's at thriller barc. Any chance you could sneak it in?
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is a really good idea and I'm glad you have it. But just wondering, doesn't Luffy have Sabo? Or have you not gotten to that part yet?
The Animanga Girl chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Please; continue; this,; it; is; awesome!
alynawatlovers chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Wow. Zeff dead? Interesting... But Guardian Spirits for each? That explains a lot, actually.
Alowl chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Really wonderful story! I hate to be cliche, but I definitely hope to see more in this 'verse someday; I have the mental image of someone trying to attack the Strawhat pirates via supernatural means (the ghosts of their enemies would make fearsome opponents, wouldn't they?) only to have a bunch of Very Angry Strawhat Guardian Ghosts slam into them like the wrath of God...

And Luffy.

In my head!canon, at least, Luffy's Guardian will always be Ace.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »