Reviews for Between the sheets
zielavienaz96 chapter 20 . 2/7
love it
innerMalice chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
for the love of god update or at least let someone adopt it
kakashi008 chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
Just wow this story has been amazing i just cant believe there having a baby i cant wait for the next chapter to this amazing story!
kakashi008 chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
I love this story i cant wait for chapter 22 well i haven't finished the story yet but i hope you make more chapters this is the best story i have ever read! :) :)
kakashi008 chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Great chapter!
lolster chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
Finish plzzzzz
Naruto samba chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It's a really cool chapter and I like this series. But can you please tell about ino going to tell naruto about her secret earlier.
DarkNamikaze chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
good
kakashi008 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
cool chapter
honeydew7 chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
Wow, the whole time I was reading your story, I was waiting for Naruto to scream out Sakura's name by accident. But since it never happened, I thought it wouldn't happen. Then right when I don't expect it, it happens!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
i fucking hate naruto x sakura! in this chapter sakura was a dumb whore naruto x ino rules so fuck that sakura she is dead to me
Starfire99 chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
Is there a specific reason a story 21 chapters in hasn't been TOUCHED in almost a YEAR? You seem to have a really bad habit of starting things you have no intention of finishing. You have a lot of stories, but only a few marked as complete and a lot of them haven't been touched in MONTHS. Don't start a story you aren't going to update regularly and then follow through on finishing.
FoxyKynn32 chapter 21 . 3/30/2012
Awesome story! But their is way Too many lemons ...(Thats only my opinions). Are you going to continue it?
Hermes tonsils chapter 21 . 2/15/2012
When you made that whole cheating thing a big ass dream I was pissed off at that :/ anyway everything else isn't bad.
YeahImASlytherin chapter 21 . 7/16/2011
I loved the new chapter you did an awesome job. I can't wait when you update again. So keep up the great work and I hope you are able to update soon.

QuietForest