Reviews for Between the sheets
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
can sum one finish the two naruino story's the one where he takes care of her all the time and her dad kicks her out of the apartment he was paying for the one where she had her hart brokin really bad... and the one where she had the miscarriage with the one baby she did not tell Naruto about I think its called under the sheets or sumthing like that.. its killing me not to know what happen at the end of the tow story's ied love for sum one to finish them... thakns
Lolllipopppssss chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Love it
zielavienaz96 chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
love it
CaliAce17 chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
for the love of god update or at least let someone adopt it
kakashi008 chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
Just wow this story has been amazing i just cant believe there having a baby i cant wait for the next chapter to this amazing story!
kakashi008 chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
I love this story i cant wait for chapter 22 well i haven't finished the story yet but i hope you make more chapters this is the best story i have ever read! :) :)
kakashi008 chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Great chapter!
lolster chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
Finish plzzzzz
Naruto samba chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It's a really cool chapter and I like this series. But can you please tell about ino going to tell naruto about her secret earlier.
DarkNamikaze chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
good
kakashi008 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
cool chapter
honeydew7 chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
Wow, the whole time I was reading your story, I was waiting for Naruto to scream out Sakura's name by accident. But since it never happened, I thought it wouldn't happen. Then right when I don't expect it, it happens!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
i fucking hate naruto x sakura! in this chapter sakura was a dumb whore naruto x ino rules so fuck that sakura she is dead to me
Starfire99 chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
Is there a specific reason a story 21 chapters in hasn't been TOUCHED in almost a YEAR? You seem to have a really bad habit of starting things you have no intention of finishing. You have a lot of stories, but only a few marked as complete and a lot of them haven't been touched in MONTHS. Don't start a story you aren't going to update regularly and then follow through on finishing.
BluEs69 chapter 21 . 3/30/2012
Awesome story! But their is way Too many lemons ...(Thats only my opinions). Are you going to continue it?