Reviews for Double Emnity
quillsandbolts chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
Amazing per usual. I used to be a faithful follower of the series but I've forgotten about over the past year or so...remembering it and coming here to see a new installment in the series was a nice surprise. This was an interesting addition and I loved every chapter of it, but I can't wait to see where you go from here, as I'm sure it's not over yet!
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 11/6/2008
Nice idea but it is a shame that the good Cole and Olivia didn't survive.
wiccanforever chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
OMG! Please, please tell me that you'll write another story where Cole and Olivia come back to life! I want the evil COle and Olivia to rule their demonic realm, but I also want the good ones to survive! PLEASE WRITE SOON!
Tilius chapter 13 . 4/8/2008
Rather disappointing end. Hoped they would have survived.
RFK chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
Don't worry. This isn't the end. Not yet. Remember . . . my saga is one continuing story.

"Another thing, any way you can post links to all of these stories, in the order in which they are meant to be read? I'm trying to find the one where Olivia is temporarily possessed, and tries to kill Cole, but can't."

It's a long list, but I'll try. Also, the story you're looking for is "Spells, Lies and Remorse". Check the author's list.
Joleca chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
I feel completely shattered... I just can't believe you've really killed Cole... its as if I'm the one who was stabbed and now there's a gaping empty hole where my heart should be...

I'm sitting here with my fingers on the keys and can't even think of anything to say... feeling empty and dead inside.
FreeAmber chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
I disppointed... You kill off Olivia and Cole. ( Especially when you killed Cole). I don't know what you were thinking. Please hurry up with a the continue, and please bring back O and C back.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
Please tell me this is a cliffhanger? Please tell me this is not how you are ending this how you are ending the series after more than five years.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 12 . 4/7/2008
Nicely done, please continue, curious to see how the Charmed Ones will react to Cole's death, and how everyone is going to proceed from here.
Joleca chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
Cole! :( please please find a way to bring him back...
Tilius chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
Liked the new chapter.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Just begging you once again, please don't kill off Cole and Olivia. I don't think you are planing this, because you have Chris mentioning how Cole was helpful when Wyatt turned. However I have been reading this series for almost five years, and it has been an excellent alternative to the tragic ending for Cole which Charmed gave us. While killing the two characters off would not be as tragic as what Charmed gave us, it would really be a huge letdown.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Wow, quite a cliffhanger, wondering if this is the final part of your series, or if you really are going to kill off Cole and Olivia. How is everyone going to react to the news about what happened? Very curious to see this continue, this has me on edge, please have the next chapter up ASAP!
Tilius chapter 11 . 3/31/2008