Reviews for Unreality
STaR Productions chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
S: Another plot development! I like it how you use the omniscient author perspective (I sound so clever!) to give more mystery. When you say that Sonic didn't look at something, but it would have been important, it makes the tension enormous! I think that's the omniscient author perspective anyway...
STaR Productions chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
S: Cool! Returning from the dead! Except unless I'm mistaken, he didn't die in the first place... yet there was a body... AH! It's so confusing!
STaR Productions chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
S: This story just gets better and better! Can't stop, must continue!
STaR Productions chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
S: But... she wasn't a cat! Dun dun DUN! This story is excellent!
STaR Productions chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
S: Poor Sonic... I can only guess that the Sol Emeralds are screwing up dimensions, but I don't know whether they can do that...
STaR Productions chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
S: Confusing as all hell! But in a good way. It just makes me want to know what happens next!
STaR Productions chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
S: I bet Sonic's feeling very confused! I can really picture Tails' appearance in this!
STaR Productions chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
S: Most intriguing, I daresay I'm hooked. Amy is scarily persistent!
Taranea chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
*head explodes*

..or at least, that's supposed to happen if you meet your own doppelgänger. WEIRD! And DAMN, I had hoped for some explanation from eggy, instead he just left poor sonic to rot...I do hope things will clear up a little bit! Now it's *really* confusing. But well, at least we know now that robotnik taking sonic with him really happened...one question, though: you make it up as you go along or you already have it all planned out? :)
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Sonic was captured though, wasn't he? He never even died.

But it seemed that way to Dawn, Tails, and Amy, and they even had his (un)dead body to bury.

This is really getting intriguing!
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
Heh, Sonic got captured for once.

Things became more clear as I read this chapter. That's good, I was a little confused as to what was going on.
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
So Pin is a homicidal doctor type and Dawn is originally a cat.

Did Sonic and Tails have some kind of memory wipe?
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Now this is just plain mysterious. Dawn, then Amy, then back to Dawn.

And Tails not having two tails. This is getting even more puzzling.
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Oh, now I'm a little confused. First Knuckles is a pink female Echidna, and then Sonic is marrying Amy instead of Dawn.

Was it a reality shift kind of thing? Or is Sonic just crazy?
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
I just now realized why the title of the story is "Unreality." And reading the summary made this chapter make more sense.

Sonic must be under some sort of spell, right?
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »