Reviews for Unreality
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I hope we get to know more about this "Dawn" girl as the chapters go on. She kinda just popped up as Sonic's wife. But that's part of what made it interesting.
Taranea chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
They will be traumatized. And I'm curious - was that a fake dead body and Sonic was alive and with Robotnik the whole week, or was Sonic actually dead and got just revived by another reality shift?

And the NOCC - a reference to the fleetway ROCC? :)
Taranea chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Huh, interesting. Robotnik has captured Sonic - wonder whether the good doctor will explain a few things now?

And maybe Dawn will be a green possum the next time? XD

And ooh, you mentioned a hint you'd give me? Pretty please? :3

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Taranea chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
I just had math finals/ university entrance exams and I seriously don't think I deserve another knot in my brains today...

Anyway, what a ride! Although I for some reason can't remember him breaking his ankle - or is that also some other reality-altering thingy? Robotnik seems to be the only sane one in this gig and THAT is saying something..XD

I also expected the doctor to be Bean (green duck, y'know? And was a little bit disappointed when he wasn't...anyway! I hope Sonic finds some answers soon - and maybe I'm also wishing for some more description? Please? :3

Very nice chappie!
Taranea chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
whe-e-e-e-e, loving this. I believe I wanted to review this earlier, but ffnet did its usual screw-up routine and my review was lost...so unfiar it's got no comments yet! then again, I have to admit that i would have hit the back button the moment a female hedgehog OC was in bed with sonic and i only kept reading because I knew Dr. Namgge probably wouldn't write anything so awful - and I was right! :)

poor sonic, running through a mix-up of sega, fleetway and your own strange world can't be much fun - but I#m loving the 'mystery' feeling of this fic, you don#t find that often in the sonic fandom.

also for some reason the fact that he's a sidekick I find pretty funny - and that Asdventures of silver the hedgehog reference was just too cute. XD

please continue!