Reviews for Real Relationship : A Geeky Love Story
wretched witch chapter 15 . 4/14/2008
Haha, that reminds me so of myself, just that I'm not that lucky and aww, this story is just so good :D I really like it!

Yours, gabby
vampvixen01 chapter 15 . 4/14/2008
i loved this story!im sad that its finished but you did a wonderful job. thankyou for writing this!
theLilyflower chapter 15 . 4/14/2008
Aww. I can't believe it's over now. D: Haha. But I love this story. It is so sweet, and so cute. :)
Epitome of Randomness chapter 15 . 4/14/2008
All I can say is...perfect. Absolutely, positively perfect. Loved it.
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
Loved it! Great idea with great writing skills.

Keep it up, you two! You're a diabolical team.
Anakin chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
I absolutely adored this story. It had just the right amount of humor and lightheartedness to make it fun and enjoyable to read all the way through, but it never felt silly or over the top. The plot was clever - MMO, Edward as vamp, Bella as a healer, the whole internet relationship/friendships - loved it. Emmett and Rosalie were very, very fitting, and even in just the online apperances of Jasper and Alice, they were well placed in the story. Not to mention, very well written and easy to read. Frankly, I nearly liked this as much as I like the whole Twilight series. GREAT JOB. Very, very good story.
MyTwilightRomance chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
Aww...sad to see it end but so cute!
technically a lie chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
HA! you have gmail, don't you?

excellent! very excellent! :D
writing love on your arms chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
loved the ending, very cute
indigenousbleu chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
will read more soon :)
StarryNightT chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
i agree with alice/pixie when i say SQUEE! i loved this story, i'm so sad it's over! but it was a brilliant ending, very unique, i liked how it was written :) i look forward to reading future stories by you, when ever that may be!

-Shelly-
mgouda chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
that was really great. congratulations on finishing the story- you did an amazing job.
quirky-as-alice chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
aw...
AssassinedAngel chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
"...Edward snuck a glanced at his watch..." Glance?

That was a cute ending. I liked it :]

So I'll be like Alice:

SQUE. xD
rumoredreader chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
This was a truly sweet story, I really enjoyed reading it. It managed to always leave me with a smile on my face:)
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »